Accurascale Inviting Interest in them Shrinking Their OO Gauge Models

Started by NGS-PO, February 20, 2023, 03:40:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy L S and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

jamespetts

Quote from: JimSan on March 26, 2023, 11:20:47 PM
Out of the models listed, I'd put my vote for some more Mk1s and Mk2s in NSE livery, considering how much they go for on eBay these days!

And there are lots of mark 1 carriages that Farish never made available in NSE livery, such as SK, CK, and BCKs.
Peertube > Youtube

Class 37s in large logo blue livery, a Regional Railways and Intercity please 😊

Mk2 coaches in Regional Railways blues as well would be great 👍🏻

snitchthebudgie

njee20

don't think they're looking here, so not sure it is worthy of a bump!

Bingley Hall

A year gone by and just tumbleweeds......

In their recent video update (which really needed sub titles in places) during their 'open house' at Rails of Sheffield, not even the faintest whiff of N in the air.

Roy L S

Quote from: Bingley Hall on Today at 06:43:12 AMA year gone by and just tumbleweeds......

In their recent video update (which really needed sub titles in places) during their 'open house' at Rails of Sheffield, not even the faintest whiff of N in the air.

They have dipped a toe into O Gauge, but in spite of inviting interest in shrinking OO models to N and some other hints too, I agree the silence has been deafening.

Personally I don't think Accurascale will be producing any N models in the foreseeable future.

Roy

Brian-1c

I asked Fran about this at the recent NEC show and he, reluctantly, said there had been no further progress on N scale so far, since the original statement.

He did say that it was still in the future plans, but nothing current.
Brian

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £15.67
Below Goal: £84.33
Site Currency: GBP
16% 
May Donations