Tiny TrackZ (our new game)

Started by zwilnik, July 29, 2015, 09:43:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D1042 Western Princess

Quote from: d-a-n on August 03, 2015, 12:09:03 PM
The milk tanker looks a lot like the Isle of Sodor/Thomas milk tanker wagon - could you introduce a small blue 0-6-o tank loco...?

I was wondering if the TTTE franchise people might have something to say about that but on the other hand it might do wonders for sales amongst the younger people.
If it's not a Diesel Hydraulic then it's not a real locomotive.

zwilnik

Quote from: D1042 Western Princess on August 03, 2015, 04:34:37 PM
The milk tanker looks a lot like the Isle of Sodor/Thomas milk tanker wagon - could you introduce a small blue 0-6-o tank loco...?

I was wondering if the TTTE franchise people might have something to say about that but on the other hand it might do wonders for sales amongst the younger people.

Yeah, you don't mess with Thomas. Definitely one of the more lawyered up tank engines :)

D1042 Western Princess

Quote from: Zwilnik on August 03, 2015, 05:18:35 PM
Quote from: D1042 Western Princess on August 03, 2015, 04:34:37 PM

Yeah, you don't mess with Thomas. Definitely one of the more lawyered up tank engines :)

Off topic, sorry Mods, but I have had experience of that. Once watching a TTTE layout a 'Whirlwind' took off and I asked a young lad, no more than 5 or 6, who was standing next to me 'Is that Charlie the Chopper?"
Pulling himself up to his full 3 feet he looked me right in the belt buckle and said, in a most indignant voice "He is Harold the Helicopter".
:-[
They might be little but they know their stuff.  And his 'management' team are no to be messed with either.

zwilnik

Railwaygun

and of course we've got the pannier tank. Currently in GWR, BR and 'rusty' liveries. We've actually got a London Transport one modelled but we're still waiting on a response from TfL on what we'll need to do for licensing from them.

can't you just do a maroon pannier - we can imagine the logo?
Yet when I surveyed all that my hands had done and what I had toiled to achieve, everything was meaningless, a chasing after the wind;
Ecclesiastes 2:11

This has been a public service announcement
It may contain alternative facts

Caveat lector

The largest Railwaygun, Armoured Train & Military Rail group in the world!

https://groups.io/g/railwaygun/topics

NGF Military threads

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?board=146.0

My Military Rail Pinterest area
https://uk.pinterest.com/NDRobotnik/

10mm / N armour Threads
https://www.10mm-wargaming.com/

Motto: Semper ubi, sub ubi

zwilnik

Quote from: Railwaygun on August 03, 2015, 09:33:47 PM

and of course we've got the pannier tank. Currently in GWR, BR and 'rusty' liveries. We've actually got a London Transport one modelled but we're still waiting on a response from TfL on what we'll need to do for licensing from them.

We were tempted but we'll probably have enough complaints from purists about inaccuracies as-is ;)

zwilnik

We're still waiting for our App Store approval, so looking like Tiny TrackZ will be hitting the store a couple of days late.

D1042 Western Princess

Quote from: Zwilnik on August 03, 2015, 10:15:58 PM
Quote from: Railwaygun on August 03, 2015, 09:33:47 PM

We were tempted but we'll probably have enough complaints from purists about inaccuracies as-is ;)

All train driving games have massive inaccuracies, including some from the 'big names'; one would even class it as a 'spad' if you got within a couple of loco lengths of a signal at danger :dunce: ::)  Don't worry about a maroon GWR loco.

I think it's a grand job. Not sure my computer will play it but, if the price is right and the equipment suits, I will give it a go. :thumbsup:

P/S Particularly if you get some 'infernal combustion engines' on it (no names, no pack drill but a D8XX/D70XX/D95XX and D63XX (well, I did say 'no names'  :-*) would be welcome for starters).

zwilnik

Yeah, Diesels are easier to model so they're definitely coming in a future update :)

zwilnik

The iOS version got approved last night. So it's out now!

Tiny TrackZ by Strange Flavour Ltd.
https://appsto.re/gb/qpH-4.i

D1042 Western Princess

Quote from: Zwilnik on August 14, 2015, 07:35:31 AM
The iOS version got approved last night. So it's out now!

Tiny TrackZ by Strange Flavour Ltd.
https://appsto.re/gb/qpH-4.i

Congratulations   :claphappy:. I hope it's a soaring success for you  :D.

zwilnik

Thanks! 

If you do buy the game and enjoy it, please, please, leave a nice review on the App Store. It makes a big difference to the game's visibility.

If you have any issues with it, please contact us via the support link on the App page or let me know here. We don't always see all the reviews and can't reply to them anyway so reporting a bug as a review doesn't do anything other than frustrate us as we can't get any details to fix it :)

Tank

If there were EMU's I'd be more tempted.  :P  It does look great though, well done. :thumbsup:

zwilnik

I'll put a toothpaste pannier in the next update ;)

d-a-n

It's currently downloading right now! If I don't get the editing work I've still got to do done, I'm blaming you!  :D

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £30.67
Below Goal: £69.33
Site Currency: GBP
31% 
May Donations