NGF Classifieds - Auctions/Buy It Now Listings

Started by guest2, August 02, 2012, 10:02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OwL

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Trainfish

Good idea apart from I have now got to call my bank to increase my overdraft  :(

Only kidding mate, it's probably a lot safer for everyone to do it this way. Well done.
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Anthony Lloyd

The "For Sale" forum would be suitable for this, but how would it cope with the "I'll swap it for an xxx".

Also, I'd not looked in the "Wanted" forum for a while, and within two days got rid of a Dapol Virgin DVT that someones been after since about March. I think that the auction software is a good idea for sales, but the Wanted section should remain with post author permission to lock or delete threads as completed.

Just my thoughts on the subject.

Regards, Tony

bluedepot

nice idea starting the classifieds!!!

rather than make ebay rich its better to just sell things a bit cheaper to fellow n gauge enthusiasts on here!!!!

i'm sure we all have a few items that are of no use to us now, as we run out of space, not right for the era / livery etc etc...

tim

ps. yes just leave the wanted board up as previous post said

:Class31: :Carriage:

REGP

I think the Classified section is a great idea, here you (sort of) know who you are dealing with.

As to the Wanted and Swaps section I agree with those who want to keep them as they can't really be covered by Buy it Now or Auction categories.

Keep up the  good work!

Ray

:NGaugersRule:

wheelchairman

Hello, you've got a lot of great ideas there - thanks for working it all out - look forward to using it
Kind Regards,
Fred
At least I can use my Wheelchair batteries if there is a power cut !!!

trainsdownunder

Used the new Classified and it works very well.  :claphappy: :claphappy:

Simple and quick -  :NGaugersRule:

Tank

Thanks all.  A few teething troubles that are still occuring in the background, but we're getting there. :confused1:  :)

darren.c

hi tank
this is great  i have already made a purchase form this  :thankyousign:
one question are you going to put a non n n gauge area as i do have a few thing that are non n gauge and a controller  that i would like to sell on here
daz

Tank

Glad you like it Daz :thumbsup:

I'll add the Non N Gauge sections now.  It's a job to keep up with the forum, as I'm currently putting together an FAQ section for the forum, finding out bugs with software, creating smilies... I sometimes wonder why I made this forum!  :doh:  :D

darren.c

well i glad you did it has been very useful to me, and helped spur me on to model in n gauge (not brought any OO in two years)

daz

daveg

Quote from: darren.c on August 05, 2012, 06:19:24 PM
well i glad you did it has been very useful to me, and helped spur me on to model in n gauge (not brought any OO in two years)

daz

Double ditto! Best forum there is!  :thankyousign:

Dave

keerout

daedalus

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77%