disposal of surplus items

Started by guest311, August 08, 2019, 01:09:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crewearpley40

maybe worth trip to post office but alan just in case mega busy like me, keep the link.chris

guest311

loco list 1.

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NOT BOXED AND MAY NOT HAVE DETAIL PACKS.
all are DCC ready and have been test run. any purchased will be run again and buyer advised before packing and despatch by RM 2nd class recorded delivery.

all offers should be made by PM and list will be updated. in the event of two people wanting one item, first PM gets it.

so, to the list .... all items are Farish...

item 1 - 37407 - large logo blue - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
item 2 - 37407 - large logo blue - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
item 3 - 37407 - large logo blue - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
item 4 - 37407 - large logo blue - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
item 5 - 37407 - large logo blue - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds

item 6 - 37254 - BR blue - £80 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds sold
item 7 - 37251 - BR blue - weathered - £80 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
item 8 - 37506 - BR Railfreight grey / red solebar - £80 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds sold

item 9 - 47403 - BR blue - £80 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds sold
item 10 - 47403 - BR blue - £80 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
item 11 - 47535 - large logo blue grey roof - £80 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds under offer
item 12 - 47711 - large logo blue grey roof - £80 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
                           Greyfriars Bobby
item 13 - 47711 - large logo blue grey roof - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
                           Greyfriars Bobby
sold
item 14 - 47701 - BR blue grey roof - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
                           Saint Andrew
item 15 - 47710 - Scotrail - £85 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds
                           Sir Walter Scott

item 16 - 55005 - BR blue - £80 including p&p and £5 donation to forum funds sold

multiple purchases will have total price adjusted to reflect combined p&p, but forum donations will remain
per item. Tank needs the money  :)

Tank

Really is appreciated Alan.  Thank you so much for the donations. :thankyousign:

guest311

Quote from: Tank on August 11, 2019, 10:54:59 AM
Really is appreciated Alan.  Thank you so much for the donations. :thankyousign:

my pleasure, IF all items went, forum would be richer by £80. should help with fixing the photo problems, or just a month or so running costs  :angel:

crewearpley40

Alan. Please can you u pdate what is sold,left accordingly many reasons ple that irase. Thank you for all your doing with this. Chris

crewearpley40

Thank you alan for all your doing . Please update what left the list many reasons as people maybe at work, family and we can all participate. And buy and raise funds. Thanks

guest311

so far no interest in any of the 16 items, looks like it will have to be fleabay if this continues.

any sales will be noted as soon as I read them

guest311

Quote from: Newportnobby on August 11, 2019, 12:41:42 PM
Sorry, Chap. Not my era at all :no:

no need to apologise, this wonderful forum encompasses all persuasions, even steam fans  :-\

crewearpley40

Alan. Thanks for confirming matters

bluedepot

hi

are you going to list coaches for sale too?

tim

guest311

i was, but with the total lack of interest so far on the loco list, I think I'd do better listing on fleabay  :'(

Bob G

I think the lack of boxes might have something to do with it.
I was looking at 47403, for example, but I need the box for it.
Sorry.

crewearpley40

Alan. Please confirm. Are the locos boxed? Please relist during a weekday evening . . The forum maybe quiet as members may have family and work commitments and find it easier checking then. The idea is great to raise forum funds

guest311

as per the listing [reply 32]

PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NOT BOXED AND MAY NOT HAVE DETAIL PACKS.

as as per original posting [reply 1]

ALL ITEMS ARE STORED IN JB MODELS FOAM TRAYS, AND WILL NOT BE BOXED.

hope this clarifies their status.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations