N'spirations booklets

Started by Woolleysh33p, August 08, 2013, 09:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolleysh33p

:hellosign:

I am after some advice. I am a member of the NGS, and I was wondering if anyone has N'spirations?

And if N'spirations is a good quality booklett that I should start getting too. I model British stuff, so if it was primarily British it would be great!

:NGaugersRule:

Trev

The producer of the magazine is a member of this forum  search for user 'H'
The magazines are very good, the next edition I believe will be available soon.

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=15243.0;topicseen
Whenever I write a letter to someone, I add a footnote briefly explaining Ohm's law. It's my P.S. de resistance.

upnick

Hi 

Welcome to the forum   :)     

N'spirations is an excellent  publication  which   is produced by one of  our members  H     (Graham)    use the search  tab   on  the site type in  N'spirations  & will  take you  to  threads about  various issues   which have been posted on  here were you will find more about the content  &  peoples opinion  of it click   on the words   inspirations   9,10,11,12  to view them

When  the issue  is on  sale though buy it when you see it as it is very popular,   H   gives us  plenty  of notice  on the forum when  the  next issue is available.

Newportnobby

N'Spirations 12 will, I believe, be available at the International N Gauge Show so early September there'll probably be some on E Bay.
As said before, grab one quickly!

Steve.T

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Steve

H

Quote from: Woolleysh33p on August 08, 2013, 09:49:50 AM
I am after some advice. I am a member of the NGS, and I was wondering if anyone has N'spirations?

And if N'spirations is a good quality booklett that I should start getting too. I model British stuff, so if it was primarily British it would be great!

N'spirations is 100% 1:148 British N gauge.

Issue #12 is due very shortly: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=15243.msg155614#msg155614

And if you're a member of the N Gauge Society you'll find that the NGS shop has back issues.

HTH.

H.

Woolleysh33p

Quote from: H on August 09, 2013, 10:59:24 PM
Quote from: Woolleysh33p on August 08, 2013, 09:49:50 AM

N'spirations is 100% 1:148 British N gauge.

Issue #12 is due very shortly: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=15243.msg155614#msg155614

And if you're a member of the N Gauge Society you'll find that the NGS shop has back issues.

HTH.

H.

Ok thank you

Rabs

Hi H,
Is there any way to get back issues other than waiting for them to come up second hand?  Is it possible to buy electronic copies of the magazine?  I don't like cutting down trees and paying as much as the magazine itself to have bits of it shipped to me! :)

MikeDunn

A small number are still available through the NGS ... ;)

H

Quote from: Rabs on August 19, 2013, 09:21:11 AM

Is there any way to get back issues other than waiting for them to come up second hand?  Is it possible to buy electronic copies of the magazine?  I don't like cutting down trees and paying as much as the magazine itself to have bits of it shipped to me!

The N Gauge Society shop has most back issues if you are a member - see the shop list that recently came with Journal 4/13.

Generally I don't have back issues, although currently I do have a couple of spare issues of #9, #10 and #11 (as well as the current issue #12) saved for someone who never got back. PM me for a price for those three.

H.

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £5.67
Below Goal: £94.33
Site Currency: GBP
 6%
May Donations