Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveg

My early crest just arrived but not out the box yet.

The SR green version looks a beaut too but I do have the UM T9 to go with my Maunsells.

Risk the wrath of Significant Other by getting the green one or go one worse and order the Merchant Navy?  :worried: :help:

Dave G

CarriageShed

Quote from: daveg on July 10, 2015, 09:40:36 PM

The SR green version looks a beaut too but I do have the UM T9 to go with my Maunsells.

Risk the wrath of Significant Other by getting the green one or go one worse and order the Merchant Navy?  :worried: :help:

Dave G

Just like in real life, the T9 gets downgraded to lesser duties now that the newer N Class has arrived...  ;)

Newportnobby

Dave G

Isn't the MN a bit late for the Maunsells, Dave? :hmmm:
Mind you, you're always in the  :censored: and only the depth varies so what the heck. ;D

daveg

SR version ordered - I shall of course blame you guys for encouraging such a weak-willed old man!  :wave: And of course it's loads cheaper than the MN

Now, where did I leave me tin hat?

Dave G

Newportnobby

Which hospital should we send grapes to, Dave? >:D
It's been nice knowing you :goodbye:

belstone

Quote from: CliveH on July 10, 2015, 06:30:19 PM
Late crest out of the box - it will survive!
Lovely runner.

[smg id=26993 type=preview align=center caption="Bulleids & N"]

Take that front coupling off and there is no way anyone would think that was N gauge.

talisman56

Latest loco for 'Dunestone' on the test track. Run in, now waiting for its first revenue-earning service - lets not forget it was a mixed-traffic engine (4P 5FB)...

Quando omni flunkus moritati

My layout thread - Hambleside East: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=18364.0
My workbench thread: http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=19037

Bealman

Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

CliveH

Quote from: belstone on July 10, 2015, 10:47:09 PM

Take that front coupling off and there is no way anyone would think that was N gauge.

[smg id=27001 type=preview align=center caption="Bulleids & N no coupling"]

Your wish . . .

steve836

Dave G

As your in the do-do's why not go the whole hog and get the MN as well? As the old saying goes " you might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb."
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

austinbob

Quote from: austinbob on July 10, 2015, 06:04:51 PM
Quote from: port perran on July 10, 2015, 05:47:39 PM
They are indeed superb models.
Looks very much at home with Maunsell carriages.
Just got my late BR crest. Looks great but so delicate - I'm afraid to take it out of the box!!
Tomorrow I will pluck up the courage.
Also received BR green class 47 which also looks great - again I'll risk taking it out of the box tomorrow. I'd forgotten how big class 47's were. Looks impressive.
:D :D
N class and class 47 both tested and perfect runners.
Running in to follow soon.
Both locos highly recommended.
:D
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

daveg

Quote from: steve836 on July 11, 2015, 08:43:05 AM

Dave G

As your in the do-do's why not go the whole hog and get the MN as well? As the old saying goes " you might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb."

Oh dear! That really would put my future in sever jeopardy!

I'll show your kind suggestion and my reply to SO just to prove that I can behave, occasionally.  :no:

Dave G

johnlambert

Three new wagons, although two are probably quite old.

Graham Farish Horsebox and refrigerated van.

plus a Dapol 21T mineral wagon

bluedepot

i got this direct from the far east for a knocked down price...

finally test ran it today, and it works! 

steve836

KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations