Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scruff

I acquired a couple of the brown HAA wagons and painted the hopper cradle railfreight red but they are mixed in with yellow cradled HAA's too. I believe there was only a handful with the large logo on  the hopper but I may be wrong.
Cheers
Mark

Dave95979

i just got this and it is my first ever new purchase just need oil and a chip and its good to go :)

Dave95979

Luke Piewalker

More poorly photographed eBay bounty, Grafar HAAs again

My bounty from the second hand stall at the Glenrothes MRC show...

I managed to resist a boxed Hornby APT for £50 on account it's too big... By the time I was reconsidering someone had already snaffled it for eBay profiteering...

johnlambert

Quote from: Luke Piewalker on May 10, 2014, 06:13:30 PM
I managed to resist a boxed Hornby APT for £50 on account it's too big... By the time I was reconsidering someone had already snaffled it for eBay profiteering...

I'd have found the APT hard to resist at that price but would probably have ended up selling it on ebay too.  Maybe not straight away but after a while.  Knowing my luck I'd probably lose money on it too...

johnlambert

Been busy spending money this week.  I can't resist Graham Farish Blue Ribband BR Mk1 coaches, especially maroon ones with Western Region running numbers.

The GUV and second open came from a fellow forum member.

Restaurant car from my local model shop

And some goods vehicles (3 pack of 13-ton fitted open wagons and a 16-ton unfitted open wagon).

Luke Piewalker

It's not easy finding a long enough background for two coaches...  :-[

MinZaPint

One of the advantages of clearing out my "Hobby" room was finding my camera tripod, so herewith couple of pics of my modest purchases at the Salisbury show, these wagons took my fancy

and to complete my rake of early Pullmans

now I really must get on with my baseboards!
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

Newportnobby

With huge thanks to a fellow NGF member (and the fact I no longer pay income tax :D), the latest arrival on Kimbolted is..........

:heart2: :heart2:

scottmitchell74

Awesome! I wanted to take advantage of that members' thing, but couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger. Will enjoy it through others.  :thankyousign:
Spend as little as possible on what you need so you can spend as much as possible on what you want.

portland-docks

I got myself a few new toys this week, a blue farish merchant navy, a dcc fitted lms crab and class 37 in br green dcc ready :D well chuffed!
Visit my heritage Railway "moorside Valley Railway"

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=9280.0

see first post for exhibition dates

Luke Piewalker

I got myself a CMX clean machine via this fine websites classifieds  :D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50%