Took some stock to the club last night............

Started by Newportnobby, February 15, 2024, 11:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leachsprite4 and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Steven B

Bealman

As I have noted, that's a nice layout. That BP your's, Mick? It really looks at home on that layout.

Your other stuff's good, too by the way. I especially like the tankers.  :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Newportnobby

Quote from: Bealman on March 14, 2024, 09:45:48 PMAs I have noted, that's a nice layout. That BP your's, Mick? It really looks at home on that layout.

Your other stuff's good, too by the way. I especially like the tankers.  :thumbsup:

The BP was bought new on release all those years ago for the sum of 204 of our English pounds. It still astounds me how well matched both power cars are.

Bealman

Yep, I got mine at the same time for probably more (it was a Chrissy present, so I'm not sure of the cost).

You're right, the power cars are very well matched. Except of course when crossing from one layout section onto another controller which happens to be set in the wrong direction  :-[  :-[

F2Andy

Quote from: Newportnobby on March 14, 2024, 01:53:03 PMlastly a class 24 with my RevolutioN class B tanks. Humble apologies to the purists but I forgot to take a barrier wagon
Would it need a barrier wagon? A steam loco might because of the sparks, but class B indicates the flash point of the contents is over 23degC, so not that flammable.

Newportnobby

Took my Metrovick last night and had it hauling a somewhat dirty set of parcels stock composed of 2 x GUVs, 3 x BGs (Barry, Robin and Maurice :-X ) and an LMS 50ft brake

Class 28 Metrovick + parcels on Heatherley by Mick Hollyoake, on Flickr

Newportnobby

Tonight's offering are LMS 10000 hauling plum & custard MK1s and a class 26 with a short rake of Thompson coaches (the class 26 deputised for a class 31 which turned out to have a split gear :*( )

LMS 10000 with plum & custard MK1s on Heatherley by Mick Hollyoake, on Flickr

Class 26 with Thompson coaches on Heatherley by Mick Hollyoake, on Flickr

Bealman

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations