Started by Newportnobby, October 28, 2019, 10:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeteW

Newportnobby

Quote from: PeteW on October 31, 2019, 01:12:36 PM
Quote from: Newportnobby on October 31, 2019, 11:31:02 AM
they have all been read by me?

As long as you've read mine! :wave:

Oh Lawks-a-mercy. So sorry Pete. I have now replied but rest assured all your items were marked as sold at the time
:sorrysign:

PeteW

No worries, Mick. I'm sure you have a lot of plates spinning at the mo'!

Dickydcc

Thanks to Mick for all of the hard work putting this lot together, it must have taken ages!

The only pity is I was too slow off the mark & missed the maroon GUV's!!

Newportnobby

Again - a huge THANK YOU to all who have made purchases so far.

I have now sold 111 items and, in remembrance of dear cricket umpire David Shepherd, have lifted a foot off the floor to mark this point ;D

Please keep looking - all sales will be going to my friend's chosen charity.

LASteve

Quote from: Newportnobby on November 01, 2019, 05:49:46 AM

I have now sold 111 items and, in remembrance of dear cricket umpire David Shepherd, have lifted a foot off the floor to mark this point ;D

I'd forgotten about that - I was at Lord's ground once and saw him do that - I think David Gower sneaked a quick single and when he got to the non-strikers end gave Mr. Shepherd a nudge with the toe of his bat as if to say "next time there's an LBW call you owe me one!"

Dickydcc

Newportnobby

@Dickydcc @Trainfish

I have some Oxford Diecast vehicles to post and an LMS loco which will certainly be worth waiting for.
There are no further coaches, wagons or track.
Lots of scenic stuff like scatters, static grass + applicators etc.
However, once the vehicles and the loco have been listed and as things seem to have gone (sadly) quiet I must crack on next week and get these parcels packed up and away.
Thanks for your patience, everyone!

Newportnobby

Vehicles and some Hornby (Lyddle End??) buildings now listed.
LMS Jubilee still to be listed (just being fettled by a forum member)

That will be about it for now until I can get round to sifting through more scenic stuff as I must get on with packing/sending parcels but if anyone wants a bargain priced static grass applicator please PM me.

Dickydcc

Papyrus

Quote from: Newportnobby on November 02, 2019, 03:33:50 PM
...things seem to have gone (sadly) quiet...

Shame that... There are still quite a few items I would like to relieve you of and my fingers keep itching, but we've had a lot of unexpected expenditure lately; I need to save up for a new laptop and now the coffee machine has died (first world problems, I know...), so head really needs to rule heart.

Is it possible to keep the adverts open until Christmas? I'm sure several members would be glad to have a few items from Santa.

Cheers,

Chris

Newportnobby

@Papyrus
This has been a bit of a mammoth exercise, Chris, but when the current ads expire I'll regroup and post anew what's left. Thanks.

Pjlons83

I have some Oxford Diecast vehicles to post

Did I miss these. I can't find the listing. I have a couple on my shopping list for Warley so I was interested to see what you had  :hmmm:
Gold Hill - my rule 1, "just for fun" micro layout;

Clouds Hill - My first layout currently on hold;

Newportnobby

Quote from: Pjlons83 on November 05, 2019, 10:46:49 PM

I have some Oxford Diecast vehicles to post

Did I miss these. I can't find the listing. I have a couple on my shopping list for Warley so I was interested to see what you had  :hmmm:

Sorry, but they were listed under 'Other N gauge items' as they didn't fit the other categories really.
They all sold rather quickly so maybe I sold them too cheaply :doh:

Newportnobby

Thanks to all for your patience and notes of 'No hurry'.
4 parcels went out last Thursday and 7 on Friday. I have another 7 going out tomorrow.
I'm trying to hit both the easiest to pack and who ordered first to get the max done soonest, but there's just me in a wee bungalow so no room to create a production line.
Slowly getting there!

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations