Animals from ModelU

Started by Newportnobby, April 08, 2023, 05:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrobs2002

silly moo

I had never heard of 10mm scale before,  they do some interesting figures although I must admit that I prefer figures without bases.

Rabbitaway

I have 2 alligators lurking on my layout beside the lake, waiting for unsuspecting swimmers, just for a bit of fun

:P :P

Finished 3D prints by Snoci-73, he does some more exotic animals in n gauge, and at very reasonable cost

JasonBz

Comparing the ModelU scanned bunnies and the ones from Pendraken look to be a good example of the concept that cheap and good value are not always the same thing.

honestjudge

Quote from: JasonBz on April 08, 2023, 09:51:04 PM
Comparing the ModelU scanned bunnies and the ones from Pendraken look to be a good example of the concept that cheap and good value are not always the same thing.

I think at that scale you would be hard pressed to notice any difference in quality,  once painted

Bealman

After spending most of Easter with me granddaughters, I'm totally over bunnies especially chocolate ones!

I could make a possible exception with Playboy bunnies  ;)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

zwilnik

Quote from: silly moo on April 08, 2023, 07:19:01 PM
I had never heard of 10mm scale before,  they do some interesting figures although I must admit that I prefer figures without bases.

They're primarily for tabletop wargaming, so there's more need to be able to pick up and move the models around and for them to be able to stand on their own rather than have them permanently glued to a layout.

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £30.67
Below Goal: £69.33
Site Currency: GBP
31% 
May Donations