Farish New Releases due dates

Started by Newportnobby, July 26, 2019, 03:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

List of locos and coaches taken from their availability list as at star date 4.7.19 with 'in stock' items removed.
PDF attached

guest311

Roy L S

Thanks for posting Mick.

No date for the 8F showing but I have been told early 2020 so let's hope! It seems incredible that this model is taking so long to get to Market when Sonic have managed to progress the 56xx in a fraction of the time.

With the amount still on the "to do" list and for much of it no dates yet I think we should all be ready when the next round of announcements come for another thin year from this manufacturer.

I am therefore thankful to have the aforementioned 56xx, six lovely RevolutioN Sturgeons and three NGS Hunslets to look forward to.

Roy

honestjudge

How terribly underwhelming.

I am with Roy and say thank heavens for revolution and the NGS.  I await 2 56xx, sturgeons, and a 92, plus 3 hunslett.

njee20

Certainly reads as a pretty poor state of affairs. A lot of those have already had long gestation periods!

AdrianC

Quote from: njee20 on July 26, 2019, 10:29:44 PM
Certainly reads as a pretty poor state of affairs. A lot of those have already had long gestation periods!

Not least the Mk2 DBSOs.....still at least by the time they come out I should have actually finished detailing my old Farish Scotrail MK3s to go with it and made one a composite....
If it moves and shouldn't, duct tape. It it doesn't move and should, WD40...

Graham

everything seems to be further delayed, but to look on the bright side money I had mentally allocated for some of these can now be spent on other things like more Revolution HOA's.

crewearpley40

Agree with comments above. Its going to be a patience game i feel and be nice to see new models on the shelves. . Plenty of debate im sure will happen

Skyline2uk

Well the items I would like (RTC and Triple Grey 31s) have at least been seen in 1st sample form.

I wouldn't mind some replacement BP green TEAs, but at close to £40 each I probably will make do with my Poole Era ones. I doubt I would get much for the older ones if I sold them on.

Whilst I don't need one, the DBSOs would be welcome as it shows continued support of N from Bachmann, but they are taking their time.

The 319s would find a home for me if I had the money (Revolution and eBay seeing that I don't atm) and if money really was no object would buy the Thameslink one for a non-modelling friend who expressed an interest in the trains he went to school on  :D

Like others I have lots ordered already, like a kid waiting for Christmas!

Skyline2uk

Newportnobby

Strewth! I only posted it yesterday and it's been downloaded 167 times! :goggleeyes:
Like others, I have money tied up in a couple of class 56xx, some sturgeons, Farish C class, Dapol Bulleid (if it ever arrives while I'm breathing ::)), a Gaugemaster class 73, Farish 8F, Farish Warship, a couple of Farish coaches and am just waiting to hear when I can order RevolutioN Cemflos and a class 128. Not too much then :no:

crewearpley40

The 8f i would justify on a charter with maroon mk1s and lms staniers. Engineer wagons too for a yard scene

Dickydcc

Looks like the Thompson coaches will now miss Christmas & my birthday! Still might there be hope for a class 20 from Santa?

exmouthcraig

Bit of a disappointing read Mick, I only have money tied up on 6 Sturgeons and their coming from a company not known (as far as I'm concerned) for delaying delivery dates by much if any.

As for the Bob/WC I think the only hope we have in our lifetime is that Ben and Mike "obtain" the usuable workings from dapol and get it into production. Pigs and Flying. I'm sure are more likely.

I'd like farish to just keep stocks of renumbered wagons and coaches coming really.

But 2 really nice detailed Sharks would be very nice..........

MacRat

an attempt to remove subjectivity with data captured today filtered for "Farish":

483    items total

205    "In Stock"                               42.44%
21    "Out of Stock"                           4.35%
  4    "On Order"                               0.83%
174    "TBA" (no ETA)                           36.02%
79    have an ETA between Jun-19 and May-20    16.36%

That is 253 items announced (TBA + items with ETA) which is 52.38% of the complete Farish listing.

So the situation is only a little more than half bad, huh?   :D

If we get 80 items per year (based on the number of items with ETA above) that backlog could already be completed by 2023.   :angel:

portland-docks

just gives them an excuse to jack up all the prices 10 quid dont it eh!

All i am getting off that list this year it seems is a C-class, a vulcan 37 if im lucky, LMR WD...poor efforts reading that list to be fair seeing stuff getting knocked back and back all the time yet seeing the price go up and up....
Visit my heritage Railway "moorside Valley Railway"

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=9280.0

see first post for exhibition dates

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations