Show your Latest GB Loco and Rolling Stock Purchase.

Started by longbridge, June 30, 2012, 09:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprintex

Just picked up these two from the Post Office having got them nice and cheap on Ebay:-

Love this livery, one of the best post-privatisation colour schemes IMO :) Here they are with the other three parked in Hasford Blacklock station

Nothing to pull them yet, and need the DVT set next but they're never cheap when they come up for sale  :(

Paul

johnlambert

Malc

Someone spending their birthday money John?
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

johnlambert

steve836

KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Bealman

Geez Paul, I thought that location looked familiar! I even know that it's not plugged in 'cos the lights on the buffer stops aren't on!

Nice coaches, by the way. As you say, you need something to pull 'em now!  :thumbsup:

George
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Sprintex

Dammit, you spotted my laziness not turning the lights on ;D

Need something different to pull 'em I think, plenty of time to find a loco as these are for the 'next' layout ;)

Paul

marco neri

Today arrived...I love it :heart2:...(and dcc fitted ...immediately)
...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

cjdodd

I was down in Portishead today and so I popped into MRD and picked up this in their sale

Bit local interest for me

scotsoft

It looks like it was a right tight so and so that filled the five planker  :thumbsdown:

I like picking up pieces that are local as well, even if no one else notices at least I do  :D

cheers John.

cjdodd

yeah the peco plastic coal will be coming out and some proper stuff going in, add a bit a weight to them too.

kardkits

Picked up what ? I'm only seeing a message about not logged into the server to view, even tho I'm logged in  ??? :confused2:

Newportnobby

Quote from: scotsoft on July 05, 2014, 09:42:43 PM

I like picking up pieces that are local as well, even if no one else notices at least I do  :D

cheers John.

I think the local plod are aware of your activities, John :laugh:

cjdodd

Sorry my fault, no sure why that permission was changed. Should be ok now.

johnlambert

Spending more birthday money.  A Southern Region SO, a Western Region SK and a TTA.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations