Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daveg

Quote from: newportnobby on March 29, 2016, 09:45:14 AM
I had to go to the dentist to have a wisdom tooth put in :-[

May be it's an idea to go back and ask them to switch it on!  :P

PS: Had mine taken out as they couldn't get them to work.

Dave G

Trainfish

Returned mine as they said Norman wanted them back
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Newportnobby

Quote from: Trainfish on March 30, 2016, 12:58:53 AM
Returned mine as they said Norman wanted them back

Were they the ones with the pearl insets, John? :-X

Bealman

[smg id=37406 type=preview align=center width=400]
There's a lot of people in this book, but I'm not one of the. Strange, that.  :worried:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Newportnobby

I feature quite strongly in the book 'Nolledge for Idiots' :-[

Bealman

I'll be heading down the club for a few beers later this arvo with a bunch of blokes who sit around the table of NOledge.

It's funny, no matter where in the world you go for a drink, there's always a table of NOledge!  :beers:

paulprice

Quote from: Bealman on March 30, 2016, 04:35:11 AM
I'll be heading down the club for a few beers later this arvo with a bunch of blokes who sit around the table of NOledge.

It's funny, no matter where in the world you go for a drink, there's always a table of NOledge!  :beers:

We call it philosophers corner in my local watering hole

Trainfish

Ours is called the office. Unfortunately the manager passed away last year. 'Twas a good wake though!
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Quote from: newportnobby on November 06, 2015, 09:18:46 PM
Any kind of oily fish will help ease the pain a bit. Trouble is I don't eat fish so take 1000mg fish oil capsules each day.
After reading about fish oil here, and with just about joint I have starting to give me stick, I bought a bottle of 1000mg fish oil capsules last week, and have been taking 4 a day.

So far, after a week, no change at all. How long does it take to get a result?

Will I grow gills and fins?

Worried, Wollongong.

dannyboy

Quote from: Bealman on April 03, 2016, 05:48:42 AM
Any kind of oily fish will help ease the pain a bit. Trouble is I don't eat fish so take 1000mg fish oil capsules each day.

Worried, Wollongong.

Don't be daft. All that will happen is that you will get psoriasis......................
think about it  :smiley-laughing:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Bealman

N-Gauge-US

Quote from: Bealman on April 03, 2016, 05:48:42 AM
After reading about fish oil here, and with just about joint I have starting to give me stick, I bought a bottle of 1000mg fish oil capsules last week, and have been taking 4 a day.

So far, after a week, no change at all. How long does it take to get a result?

Worried, Wollongong.

Supposedly it makes a huge difference with your cholesterol too. It's worth mentioning that if you freeze them before you take them, you don't get those nasty fish burps ;)
Check out Avondale - My heritage railway themed layout :)

http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29371.0

Bealman

NinOz

To be called pompous and arrogant - hell of a come down.
I tried so hard to be snobbish and haughty.

| Carpe Jugulum |

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations