Started by guest2, November 23, 2012, 12:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffo

Quote from: newportnobby on November 27, 2012, 02:06:24 PM
Quote from: Tank on November 27, 2012, 01:46:20 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on November 27, 2012, 01:32:29 PM
Bit frustrating as I use my lunch break to check things over :(
Still, hopefully the new server will sort it

Your lunch break is from 9-5 isn't it?!   ??? :smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:

Nah - I have to have a workbreak between 12.20 and 13.20 :-X

... not forgetting coffee break from 12:21 to 13:19 ......

gawd, I miss those days!

MinZaPint

Quote from: Tank on November 27, 2012, 01:20:39 PM
And we're back again!

I think this will happen all week.  We'll be on the new server by the weekend. :(

I had the 12.30 break! pleased to note things will soon be OK  :thumbsup:
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

guest373

At 1225 , 29 Nov. Browser could not find forum, then okay when I tried again at 1237.

edwin_m

For the last couple of days the forum has been accusing me of being a spambot (couldn't see any questions to answer to prove I wasn't) whenever I log in on the work laptop over my home broadband with VPN connected.  I can access the forum as normal if I disconnect VPN so I am linking directly rather than via the office.  I don't know if this means someone at work has been sending spam - certainly the IT people seem to behave like zombies so that could be it. 

Illori

assuming you have a dynamic ip address, it is possible someone used that ip address for spam and you got caught by the forums anti-spam measures, i have disabled it on your account so it should not cause issues in the future.

edwin_m

Seems to be working this morning - thanks for the prompt out of hours response.  Very unlike the IT people I normally have to deal with, but that's another story! 

Tank

Glad it's worked out OK.  Thanks Illori!

Northern Git

Hi I could not get on today from 12.20 -12.45 Timed out error

PLD

Quote from: Northern Git on November 30, 2012, 12:53:53 PM
Hi I could not get on today from 12.20 -12.45 Timed out error
Similar sort of time I got message that could not connect to the database...

Tank

Hopefully today was the last day and we'll be changing servers over the weekend.

Thank you for all of your help everyone.  :beers:

Oldman

Does that mean there will be a down time over the weekend?
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

zwilnik

Was ok at lunchtime today, but impossible to get into the forum at 9pm. Fingers crossed for the new server :)

davieb

hi all  :wave:

tonight between 8.20 and 9.00 i also had problems with the forum running very slowly  :doh:

seems to have cleared up now  :claphappy:

dave  :thumbsup:

port perran

Had problems with VERY slow performance last evening but now all seems fine.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

dodger

Had various difficulties between 1225 and 1245 today. Managed to log on at about 1235 but then couldnt access anthing until 1245. Several code 504 timeouts occured.

Dodger

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations