England v West Indies

Started by Philip., July 04, 2020, 11:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airfix 27 RA

isn't Broad doing well, might be some hope for England yet.

Opps, looks like I spoke too soon.
Old Hippies never die, we just float away.
Have a cup of tea.

Trainfish

Looks much much better now than it did. I think our biggest opponent now is the ruddy weather  :goggleeyes:
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

crewearpley40

Agree. There john. Still have to take 14 wickets and see what the 4th and 5th day pitch is like. Weather is the key factor

Newportnobby

How the heck are the bowlers going to see the wickets when Cornwall takes to the crease? Life for Buttler behind the stumps could be tricky, too.

Newportnobby

Thanks to Stuart Broad just 8 wickets required in 2 days but just how much play will we get in those days? :worried: :rain: :rain:

Philip.

Quote from: Newportnobby on July 27, 2020, 11:42:29 AM
Thanks to Stuart Broad just 8 wickets required in 2 days but just how much play will we get in those days? :worried: :rain: :rain:

A washout today I reckon, but hopeful for tomorrow according to the Met Office. Be nice for Broad to get to 500  :thumbsup:

Philip.

Play abandoned for the day  ::)

Philip.

Hows the weather looking in the North West?

Philip.

Quote from: crewearpley40 on July 28, 2020, 09:56:29 AM
Quote from: Philip. on July 28, 2020, 09:53:38 AM
you did ask   ..   https://weather.com/en-GB/weather/hourbyhour/l/Old+Trafford+Cricket+Ground+16424:25:UK

I was hoping for a real time report from our Lancastrian contingent  ;) Looks hopeful though, 98 overs to get 8 wickets  :thumbsup:

crewearpley40

I am Lancashire born. But g dobell on espncricinfo.com is at the ground

Newportnobby

Quote from: Philip. on July 28, 2020, 10:01:08 AM
Quote from: crewearpley40 on July 28, 2020, 09:56:29 AM
Quote from: Philip. on July 28, 2020, 09:53:38 AM
you did ask   ..   https://weather.com/en-GB/weather/hourbyhour/l/Old+Trafford+Cricket+Ground+16424:25:UK

I was hoping for a real time report from our Lancastrian contingent  ;) Looks hopeful though, 98 overs to get 8 wickets  :thumbsup:

My local forecast from the Beeb shows no rain after this mornings early drizzle. Winds about 22mph. I'm just outside Preston.

I use Sky Sports Centre on the web but bully off isn't till 11.00

Philip.

Sky Sports Cricket on, players on the field  :thumbsup:

port perran

Well done Broadey.
500 and counting. :claphappy:
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations