Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve836

I never knew Kieth Floyd could sing as well as cook.
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

emjaybee

Quote from: themadhippy on June 03, 2020, 06:14:10 PM
Quote from: dannyboy on June 03, 2020, 02:05:47 PM
(Who's Pink Floyd?)  :)

These 2 chaps

QuotePink Floyd at Wembley Stadium years ago, probably 25ish,
Was that the 1988 gig? Didnt see either night nor at the manchester gig  a day or 2 later.

Blimey, longer ago than I thought. Yes, August '88.
Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

Bealman

I still have Arnold Laine on vinyl 45.  :)

Anyway, really happy day. Victoria Bitter is finally back on tap at the bowling club!!!  :pint:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

railsquid

Quote from: Bealman on June 09, 2020, 03:05:14 AM
I still have Arnold Laine on vinyl 45.  :)

Anyway, really happy day. Victoria Bitter is finally back on tap at the bowling club!!!  :pint:

I have Arnold Coupling on Farish 45 ;)

Will there be new bus stop pictures soon?

Bealman

Could be, but with boot off I still can't walk any great distances, so I've been taking the car to the club and behaving myself.

But with VB back on....  :hmmm:

Newportnobby

Tut. Tut. It's Arnold Layne :telloff:

I believe the Brewery stocks have soared at the news, George, and that they've re-released this

Bealman

I actually had the spelling like that originally, but had a senior moment and changed it  :thumbsup:

Your video doesn't play, by the way.  :P

Bealman

Oh, apologies. It does.  :beers:

Bealman

On second thoughts, why am I apologising.....

Bealman

Well the video must have worked.... VB has been delivered everywhere today!  :claphappy:

Trainfish

Quote from: Bealman on June 10, 2020, 12:34:54 AM
Well the video must have worked.... VB has been delivered everywhere today!  :claphappy:

Not here thankfully  :P
John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

When the VB wasn't available, I had an IPA the other day in a moment of silliness  :P

Trainfish

You can't beat a good IPA. Here's the fridge in my loft  :beers:

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Unfortunately the stuff I had tasted like perfume - not that I've ever tasted perfume, but it tasted the way I'd expect perfume to taste.  :sick2:

Trainfish

You're obviously buying the wrong IPA then. I don't know of many popular Australian hops but if you want something originating from your part of the world maybe you should try something with some NZ hops like Nelson Sauvin. A lot of American IPA's (sometimes known as an APA) have Nelson Sauvin hops in them. There are too many to list and the chances are that the ones I list you may not be able to get hold of but look out for Nelson Sauvin hops and I'll be surprised if you're disappointed although that's also down to personal taste and your tastebuds may have been permanently damaged by VB  :o

:beers:
John

<*))))><

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations