The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snowwolflair

It's an intermittent DNS error not on the site but on the addressing system on the web.

Someone's made a wrong entry when updating their site mixing it with ours,but it seems to be correcting itself with time

scotsoft

Quote from: jonclox on July 13, 2016, 09:44:58 AM

:( Aw  :'(  your missing out on one of lifes great pleasures in life then as is anyone who hasn't got a stair lift

Well I am happy to live in a flat as I have watched Gremlins and they can do terrible things to stair lifts.

Cheers John.

railsquid

Quote from: Tank on July 13, 2016, 10:40:35 AM
Quote from: Snowwolflair on July 12, 2016, 04:54:35 PM
Funny you should mention medical problems.

Most of you will have missed it but last night there was a DNS error on the site, about 2am, when any attempt to access this site was redirected to a stair lift fitting company.

With all the medical stuff here the hackers probably thought we are fertile business, all decrepit and prepared to buy anything that runs on a track.

No problems with the website as far as I'm aware.  No unusual activity at all. :-\  Are you sure it's not your browser?

One wonders if the issue was limited to a particular ISP's DNS server, proxy or something. I can't say I'm glued to this site 24/7, but 2am is morning where I am and I'm sure I would have noticed something.

Meanwhile my 18 month old son is angry at the floor which viciously and brutally attacked his head without warning while he was jumping on the sofa.

dannyboy

Some floors can be very unforgiving  :headbang: :headbutt: :ouch: - hope it wasn't too vicious.
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

railsquid

Quote from: dannyboy on July 13, 2016, 03:42:12 PM
Some floors can be very unforgiving  :headbang: :headbutt: :ouch: - hope it wasn't too vicious.
From a neutral point of view the floor probably had the worse deal, otherwise it would be layered in protective material, but we have been unable to convince said 18 month old son of the gravity-assisted downside of sofa-related gymnastics, so the floor must suffer in the hope of instilling lessons learnt.

keerout

Very Zen...  8)
Gerard  :wave:

Newportnobby

Quote from: jonclox on July 12, 2016, 02:40:56 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on July 07, 2016, 01:05:58 PM
I'm sure you've told the doc but I'm sorry to hear things aren't back to the way you want them yet, Jon.

In the meantime I severely ricked my back doing a spot of gardening and window washing yesterday, to the extent I can hardly move without pain spasms. It's difficult to sit down as I can hardly get up, and I had to use the help of a crutch this morning to get out of bed. Just hope it eases itself out over the next couple of days :uneasy:
OUCH . hope by now the backs sorted you itself out and your on the mend.
Back pain is about the worst you can suffer with.

2 phone calls to my GP and 2 call outs later for the NHS24 doctor I am now on a heady mixture of Tramadol, Diazepam and 1000mg Paracetamol. Still no sign of any improvement.
Please send Red Cross parcels :help:

Calnefoxile

Quote from: newportnobby on July 15, 2016, 09:58:11 AM

2 phone calls to my GP and 2 call outs later for the NHS24 doctor I am now on a heady mixture of Tramadol, Diazepam and 1000mg Paracetamol. Still no sign of any improvement.

Bl00dy hell, and which planet shall we send them too, 'cos it sounds like you're not on this one  :goggleeyes: :goggleeyes:

Hope you feel better soon mate.

Cheers

Neal.

dannyboy

Didn't take you for a cocktail man, but seriously, I hope you get well and off them soon.  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

richard9002

Dear me! Having previously worked in the offices of a GP's surgery (yep, I was one of those people... :uneasy:), and who has been on all 3 myself at different times, that's quite a combination prescribed there, was certainly rarely seen at the surgery I worked in anyway.

Hopefully as the levels build they'll kick in and you won't have to be in the clouds for too long!
Any opinion expressed above is mine and mine alone. Unless you happen to agree. Then they're your's too.

railsquid

I'm sure you've told the doc but I'm sorry to hear things aren't back to the way you want them yet, Jon.

In the meantime I severely ricked my back doing a spot of gardening and window washing yesterday, to the extent I can hardly move without pain spasms. It's difficult to sit down as I can hardly get up, and I had to use the help of a crutch this morning to get out of bed. Just hope it eases itself out over the next couple of days :uneasy:

Would you like us to put anything in them?  :angel:

daveg

Quote from: railsquid on July 16, 2016, 06:18:39 AM

Would you like us to put anything in them?  :angel:

He's asked for red crosses, Squiddy. I'll go shopping for some this morning.  :)

Dave G

Newportnobby

One big parcel containing Liz Hurley should do the trick :heart2:

daveg

Quote from: newportnobby on July 16, 2016, 09:48:47 AM
One big parcel containing Liz Hurley should do the trick :heart2:

What? With your back?  :P

Dave G

Malc

And possibly not even before he did his back in.😃
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations