The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeeBee

Quote from: newportnobby on June 15, 2016, 09:52:28 AM
Quote from: GeeBee on June 14, 2016, 11:36:26 PM
Having just had good news on PIP I now seem to be suffering the results of 8 weeks of extreme stress that went before the good news had the doctor out twice and he is now saying if I don't improve he will put me back in hospital  :veryangry: :censored: :veryangry:

Very sorry to hear that, Graham. I don't think the doc is being helpful there as he is adding to your stress with his threat ::)

Personally I think they are guessing, wet finger in the air, eenie meanie miney mo etc
:goggleeyes:

guest311

Quote from: GeeBee on June 15, 2016, 01:48:15 PM
Quote from: Mito on June 15, 2016, 11:55:22 AM
Quote from: GeeBee on June 14, 2016, 11:36:26 PM
Having just had good news on PIP I now seem to be suffering the results of 8 weeks of extreme stress that went before the good news had the doctor out twice and he is now saying if I don't improve he will put me back in hospital  :veryangry: :censored: :veryangry:

Stress is very difficult to overcome. I manage at times by sitting in a comfortable chair and starting with my toes I try to relax them. When relaxed I slowly move up the body relaxing the muscles. At the same time I take deep slow breaths and on exhaling think relax. I find after 10 or 15 minutes I am much more relaxed and able to cope. If I relax too much I fall asleep. :sleep:
I hope this helps.

Thanks Mito, but the doctor has said if I fell sleepy I must go for a walk best I can manage on a good day 100 yds
this should be good
:hmmm:

ok if you have a premierinn within 100 yds, otherwise remember to turn back after 50 yds : :smiley-laughing:

:censored: doctors . went to mine before Christmas with a bad back, been playing up for over six weeks, and he was more interested that I wasn't taking the statins he'd tried to force me to take.
told him I'd rather risk the 10% chance of a heart attack than the side effects as stated by NHS website.
total waste of time and space  :veryangry:

Oldman

Feeling decidedly hungry and want my first coffee of the day, hospital phoned to put my camera thingy back an hour😠
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Newportnobby

Don't you just hate it when that happens and you've had nothing to eat or drink since 10pm the night before but water :thumbsdown:

Oldman

well I am back home but bonus points I was offered a coffee before I was allowed to leave.
Don't like local anaesthetic but that is all they will give me. 8 biopsies taken and barium swallow on Monday
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

GeeBee

Well here we go again 3 days feeling great and now temp of 38.6, I ache in every joint one minute shivering next minute sweating comment from the Dr this must be another virus well what a surprise  :censored:  :sick2:

jonclox

:doh: 4weeks or so ago I got the  doctor to change a new medication back to the good old  fashioned one I had been on for years :thumbsup: 'it will take a couple of weeks to take effect' Im told  :hmmm:
Im still suffering from the aftermath and if any thing getting worse  :thumbsdown:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Newportnobby

I'm sure you've told the doc but I'm sorry to hear things aren't back to the way you want them yet, Jon.

In the meantime I severely ricked my back doing a spot of gardening and window washing yesterday, to the extent I can hardly move without pain spasms. It's difficult to sit down as I can hardly get up, and I had to use the help of a crutch this morning to get out of bed. Just hope it eases itself out over the next couple of days :uneasy:

scotsoft

Quote from: jonclox on July 07, 2016, 10:56:11 AM
:doh: 4weeks or so ago I got the  doctor to change a new medication back to the good old  fashioned one I had been on for years :thumbsup: 'it will take a couple of weeks to take effect' Im told  :hmmm:
Im still suffering from the aftermath and if any thing getting worse  :thumbsdown:

This is the worst time when you have to wait weeks before the pills kick in  :veryangry:

Quote from: newportnobby on July 07, 2016, 01:05:58 PM

I had to use the help of a crutch this morning to get out of bed

Who was brave enough to let you use their crutch  :worried: :worried: :worried:

Cheers John.

daveg

Quote from: scotsoft on July 07, 2016, 01:12:01 PM
Quote from: jonclox on July 07, 2016, 10:56:11 AM

This is the worst time when you have to wait weeks before the pills kick in  :veryangry:

I had to use the help of a crutch this morning to get out of bed

Who was brave enough to let you use their crutch  :worried: :worried: :worried:

Cheers John.

Always good to get support and sympathy from your NGF pals!  :no:

Joking aside, hope you are both on the road to recovery soon.

Dave G

Newportnobby

Thanks, Dave.
I know I can always bank on tea and sympathy from Scotsoft. Well - perhaps not the tea and the sympathy is very occasional, come to think of it. ;) :D

Graham Walters

I'm sure you've told the doc but I'm sorry to hear things aren't back to the way you want them yet, Jon.

In the meantime I severely ricked my back doing a spot of gardening and window washing yesterday, to the extent I can hardly move without pain spasms. It's difficult to sit down as I can hardly get up, and I had to use the help of a crutch this morning to get out of bed. Just hope it eases itself out over the next couple of days :uneasy:

Tramadol   works wonders !
Test Valley Models
testvalleymodels@gmail.com

Opening hours;
Monday Closed
Tues - Fri 1000 - 1700 
Sat 0900 - 1700 

Closed Public and Bank Holidays

Newportnobby

Quote from: Graham Walters on July 07, 2016, 08:02:25 PM

I believe it is quite difficult to operate a laptop whilst being on the ceiling, though :laugh3:

Graham Walters

Quote from: newportnobby on July 07, 2016, 08:12:13 PM
Quote from: Graham Walters on July 07, 2016, 08:02:25 PM

I believe it is quite difficult to operate a laptop whilst being on the ceiling, though :laugh3:

I see to have acquired that skill
Test Valley Models
testvalleymodels@gmail.com

Opening hours;
Monday Closed
Tues - Fri 1000 - 1700 
Sat 0900 - 1700 

Closed Public and Bank Holidays

GeeBee

Mick sorry to hear that both you and Jonclox are poorly again best wishes for your recoveries
Graham

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations