The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scotsoft

Quote from: Trainfish on April 14, 2017, 10:09:05 AM
Quote from: newportnobby on April 14, 2017, 09:54:49 AM
Quote from: Jimbo on April 14, 2017, 09:51:00 AM

Having said that I did enjoy fitting 3 kitchens in our old house!

Surely not even a woman would want 3 kitchens? :o
(but, heck, what would I know)

And there still wouldn't be enough cupboard space. Not for my wife that is anyway.

Why would you want to keep your wife in a cupboard  >:D

daffy

Quote from: escafeld on April 14, 2017, 10:02:02 AM
At least my son was taught what a dishcloth was for and how you use it.

Yes, all children need correct guidance to know they are excellent for cleaning all sorts of engine parts, bikes, odd sticky stuff, stuff from noses and spilt beer.  Glad to hear you are bringing him up properly. :D
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

tutenkhamunsleeping

Quote from: scotsoft on April 14, 2017, 10:12:15 AM
Why would you want to keep your wife in a cupboard  >:D

Too big for the Nelevator? :angel:

Newportnobby

Quote from: escafeld on April 14, 2017, 10:10:33 AM
Quote from: newportnobby on April 14, 2017, 10:08:01 AM
Quote from: escafeld on April 14, 2017, 10:02:02 AM

It takes long enough just having one cleaning up the mess that's made (left by the husband). At least my son was taught what a dishcloth was for and how you use it.

But it was the woman who caused the husband to make the mess in the commanded refurbishment of the kitchen. It's only fair she should clear up the mess ;)

So that's where I went wrong, I fitted the kitchen AND cleaned up the mess that was made

Quite right, too. Women can multi task. Men can't. We're too busy not reading the manual.

tutenkhamunsleeping

Quote from: newportnobby on April 14, 2017, 10:27:56 AM
Quite right, too. Women can multi task.

Widely discussed in this household.  And I still maintain that coming home with TWO new pairs of shoes isn't multi-tasking. :no:

austinbob

My mum had a passion for new shoes.
She'd go to the sales, buy 5 pairs of shoes and then tell my dad how much money she'd saved.  :no:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Bob Tidbury

Now where have I heard that before Austin Bob A woman can only wear one pair of shoes at a time, we on the other hand can run more than one loco at a time on our layouts ,and just like they have shoes to match diferent outfits we have to have diferent locos to match our coaches or wagons.
Well thats my logic for having so much stock anyway.
Bob Tidbury

austinbob

Now that is a great line. Definitely gonna use that one.  :laughabovepost:
Size matters - especially if you don't have a lot of space - and N gauge is the answer!

Bob Austin

Jimbo

Quote from: Trainfish on April 14, 2017, 10:09:05 AM

And there still wouldn't be enough cupboard space. Not for my wife that is anyway.

Lol! Very true!
'Keep it country!'

'Head in the clouds, feet in the mud!'

trkilliman

Quote from: Bob Tidbury on April 14, 2017, 10:48:08 AM
Now where have I heard that before Austin Bob A woman can only wear one pair of shoes at a time, we on the other hand can run more than one loco at a time on our layouts ,and just like they have shoes to match diferent outfits we have to have diferent locos to match our coaches or wagons.
Well thats my logic for having so much stock anyway.
Bob Tidbury

That's some brilliant logic Bob, that will surely resonate with a great many of us "boys"

daffy

And remember, when a lady buys shoes she always gets two, so I see nothing wrong with a pair of diesels, or a pair of steamers as an equal purchase. :D
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

trkilliman

Quote from: daffy on April 14, 2017, 11:29:56 AM
And remember, when a lady buys shoes she always gets two, so I see nothing wrong with a pair of diesels, or a pair of steamers as an equal purchase. :D

Following this line of thought...this is why I would like a pair of DJM Kings, if they hopefully make it.

themadhippy

QuoteWomen can multi task. Men can't.
Absolute rubbish,im currently listening to the radio, reading the forum,drinking coffee and smoking a fag.
freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

Newportnobby

Quote from: themadhippy on April 14, 2017, 01:16:37 PM
QuoteWomen can multi task. Men can't.
Absolute rubbish,im currently listening to the radio, reading the forum,drinking coffee and smoking a fag.

Accepted. But I was, after all, looking at it from the female's perceptive as that is one of their beliefs. ;)

Mito

Some people buy two different shoes so that they know the difference between right and left foot. ???
You know you're getting older when your mind makes commitments your body can't meet.
https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24101.0 Off on a journey

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations