The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Forgot to mention it was deep fried. :doh:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

ozzie Bill.

try rubbing oil of cloves around the area, that can help. otherwise, pour neat whisky over the tonsils, past the epiglottis and into the stomach. Bill.

Oldman

Tooth sorted but now halfway through my first course this winter of Amoxicillin.
Doctor even gave me a backup perscription in case I need more( also on repeat) :help:

Items on repeat now up to 7
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Newportnobby

I suppose the good news (in this thread??) is that new people have moved in next door (semi detached bungalow) so at least some heat will be coming from that side rather than damp & cold, working on the basis they will be running some heating, of course ::)

The bad news is..........boy, are they bloody noisy. They are knocking the place about a bit and you can't make an omelette without breaking eggs so some lassitude is being given, but I think carrying on after 10pm is a bit much. They obviously don't know what the turny thing on doors is for as all I hear is slamming doors. Evidently they are hard of hearing going by the volume they speak at :veryangry:

Still, it's not as if I sleep too well with a bad hip/knee and I do like to play my music very loud so they have had a good dose of Cream thus far tonight and I have some tasty stuff lined up for the wee small hours >:D

scotsoft

I have found that new neighbours will take a few weeks of being noisy till they settle in, but they should stop and start at a reasonable hour.  As for door slammers, I have never found a way of getting them to stop that  :'(

cheers John.

EtchedPixels

Quote from: scotsoft on November 25, 2013, 09:51:09 PM
I have found that new neighbours will take a few weeks of being noisy till they settle in, but they should stop and start at a reasonable hour.  As for door slammers, I have never found a way of getting them to stop that  :'(

cheers John.

Those little kiddies exploding snaps taped to the doorframe in groups.

Humm where is the innocent whistling smiley face

"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

jonclox

Got round to sorting out a few thingies I need for Ruleoneshire and decided to order them tomorrow. :)
Went to the dentist this morning and explained during the routine check-up that I was getting problems with tender teeth since he extracted one a while back. Reason he gave was I am now closing my remaining teeth onto new areas and jarring the teeth
Cure  :doh: dentures  :(
Cost  :'( :'( £214  :'(  :'(  :'(
Railway items list now confined to the trash can bin next year  >:( >:(
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

mr bachmann

Quote from: newportnobby on November 25, 2013, 09:34:31 PM
Still, it's not as if I sleep too well with a bad hip/knee and I do like to play my music very loud so they have had a good dose of Cream thus far tonight and I have some tasty stuff lined up for the wee small hours >:D

Cream is no good , whats needed is a session of Argo Transacord records , 'Trains from Tyne Dock' will knock the 9F's out of them , for starters  :D

Newportnobby

Quote from: jonclox on December 04, 2013, 03:37:09 PM
Got round to sorting out a few thingies I need for Ruleoneshire and decided to order them tomorrow. :)
Went to the dentist this morning and explained during the routine check-up that I was getting problems with tender teeth since he extracted one a while back. Reason he gave was I am now closing my remaining teeth onto new areas and jarring the teeth

:o :o
Hope you're not gnashing your teeth at that result!

jonclox

Quote from: newportnobby on December 04, 2013, 04:11:33 PM
Quote from: jonclox on December 04, 2013, 03:37:09 PM

Hope you're not gnashing your teeth at that result!
Twas the gnashing of teeth that's caused the problem during the last few weeks  :( :( :worried:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

FeelixTC

I have found that new neighbours will take a few weeks of being noisy till they settle in .............

Run them for an hour in each direction?  ::)

Newportnobby

Quote from: FeelixTC on December 04, 2013, 04:31:12 PM
I have found that new neighbours will take a few weeks of being noisy till they settle in .............

Run them for an hour in each direction?  ::)

I think an hour or so of a vinyl recording of Britannia Oliver Cromwell at full chat has done the trick >:D

GeeBee

Quote from: mr bachmann on December 04, 2013, 03:57:53 PM
Quote from: newportnobby on November 25, 2013, 09:34:31 PM

Cream is no good , whats needed is a session of Argo Transacord records , 'Trains from Tyne Dock' will knock the 9F's out of them , for starters  :D

I've got a great recording of an English Electric Lightning F-6 doing a Mach 1 fly by in stereo that should do it.
Graham

Newportnobby

Is it bloody Windows Update Week or something ???
I've been getting their updates nearly every day this week. On one day there were 10 of the blighters, just on the evening when I thought I'd shut down the laptop and have an early night. Then, of course, when you next start up the damned things have to be configured :goggleeyes:
Grrrrrr :veryangry: :computerangry: :computerangry:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations