New Years Eve

Started by Newportnobby, December 31, 2011, 04:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Have just spent the last hour building the baseboard for Lyne End  :thumbsup:
Just got to find my Countersink so the screws  are flush with the top.
Built on the dining room table whilst the rest of the family were watching Jonathan Ross and 100 greatest toys.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Sprintex

Just got up with 10 minutes to spare, have to get ready now as unfortunately I'm working at 01.30  :thumbsdown:

Happy New Year everyone!  :NGAUGE:

Paul

Mustermark

Happy New Year everyone. I'm at the beach in North Carolina. The weather is clear and warm (65F) and the sunset over the Bogue Sound was beautiful. Currently drinking piña coladas waiting for the fireworks to start that will go on, on and off, all evening until after midnight.

Here's to happiness and great modelling in 2012.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

steamerdave

I have had a quiet one this year, just indoors with the wife and a glass of scotch looking through posts on this forum with the TV on, anyway Happy new year to you all and have a great year next year

Dave

Fimb

Another quiet one here with the family, although we did have a stunning display of fireworks from a house close by (I doubt if more than a handful of people saw it!)

What will the new year bring?? Well we shall see but for sure we will not be living and working in this village  :( :wave: as contract ends in Sept.

Hope 2012 is a great year for all

;D

Fratton

happy new year everyone, just pulled my boots off from work and eating a sandwich,,,,,, i worked as i do every new year,,,,, all the best for 2012 to all and your kin,,,,,, :beers: :beers: :beers:
Charlie.

EtchedPixels

I spent today in bed feeling like death.. and the worst thing is I didn't drink anything. Seems I got a Happy Flu Year.

Alan (now off to bed)
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Mustermark

Sorry to hear that... Get well soon EP!

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations