NGF MUG

Started by polo2k, January 01, 2012, 01:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

polo2k

Hi all,
Considering pulling the trigger on an NGF mug. Was just wandering if there is any way to get my user name added to it by cafe press. Alternatively would one of the transfer/vynal guys be able to provide something that is simple to apply and dish washer safe.

Would be a nice addition to the layout pics :D
Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

Tank

If you want a standard size mug, then I can sort you out with your user name.  I can get it done for about £8.50 I think.

I'm a little annoyed with the postal charges at Cafepress.  I'm sure that's what's putting people off of buying!

polo2k

Crikey! I hadnt spotted that!

I was looking for a bigun to be honest (its a long way from the kitchen you know lol) might go for an icle one.

Im not offering, but to save on postage, could someone buy a box of these and then save on shipping and distributing that way
Cheers
-Ash-

The only way to guarantee failure, is not to try

Tank

If everyone was willing to pay £12.00 for a Large mug, and then postage to their house, yes!  I doubt many people would do that though. :-\

I'll speak to my old supplier and see if they can do Large mugs cheaper.

Alex

Quote from: Tank on January 01, 2012, 01:29:25 PM

I'm a little annoyed with the postal charges at Cafepress.  I'm sure that's what's putting people off of buying!

To be honest that's what was putting me off from buying one. £15 in total is a bit high just for a mug.

Alex

Tank

Thanks for the feedback.   :)

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations