Tomytec N Gauge Cars - New Collection

Started by Claude Dreyfus, December 07, 2010, 11:58:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claude Dreyfus

Tomytec have released their latest car collection...some of which may be of interest to UK modellers.

This set includes the Toyota Prius:

The Nissan Ad

The Toyota Crown

...also as a taxi...

The Nissan Paramedic

Available from a number of sources, however Japan Model Railways sell these separately...
http://shop.strato.de/epages/62531443.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/62531443/Categories/22/23/31

Tank

It's great how much detail they are putting into the models these days.  I'd only be interested in models suitable for the UK roads, like the first two.

Chris

There are some nice motors in their range now. The Nissan Teana model is a close resemblance to the new Vauxhall Insignia and it is possible to reshape some of the other RTR models into modern cars, e.g I remoulded a Rietze Ford Capri mk1 to look like a TVR T350Z. (Pic to follow soon)

Claude Dreyfus

Yet again, Tomytec have obliged with another new collection of modern Japanese road vehicles...

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10141200

This time we have four modern supermini designs:

Honda Today
Suzuki Wagon R
Daihatsu Hijet Cargo
Mitsubishi i-MiEU

D306Whistler

Driven most of them in Gran Turismo 5 on the PS3 :P, but none the less I sure as hack could do with some modern cars for me city that I am slowly working on ;).
Check out my YouTube channel here
My Flickr Transport & Model Railway Gallery!

If you say "pls" because its shorter than "please", I will say "no" because its shorter than "yes" :P.

michael

the big toy cars I had as a kid didnt look that realistic, how times change eh?

quinntopia

I have quite a few of these cars now...I have to say that Tomytec knows how to do it right.  The Oxford diecast and Athern stuff is really nice and is pretty comparable, but compared to any of the Wiking. Busch and similar makers of N gauge cars, there is no comparison in quality or value!  It would be a wonderful day when Tomy/Tomix ever decides to branch out of its Japanese market....

H

Quote from: Claude Dreyfus on March 02, 2011, 08:51:08 PM
Yet again, Tomytec have obliged with another new collection of modern Japanese road vehicles...This time we have four modern supermini designs:

Honda Today
Suzuki Wagon R
Daihatsu Hijet Cargo
Mitsubishi i-MiEU

Yep, that's collection #14 which is not yet out. The collection with the Prius was #12, but already we have available collection #13 which includes;

* Toyota Corolla estate (1974-9)
* Toyota Land Cruiser (1967-80)
* Toyota Dyna (1968-77)
* Mitsubishi Fuso (Canter van-based) pick-up (1975-8)

H.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £35.23
Below Goal: £64.77
Site Currency: GBP
35% 
April Donations