Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JBQFC

the replacement wood for the fence has arrived today
yes i ordered the right size this time
:claphappy:

John

themadhippy

Those chocolate gooey mess covered in coconut things aint a proper snowball regardless of what the marketing people tell you,a proper Scottish snowball is a  of ball of sort of sponge cake complete with raspberry  jam,thin icing and rolled in dessicated coconut
freedom of speech is but a  fallacy.it dosnt exist here

Delboy

They look wonderful. Did you bake them yourself?
She who must be obeyed says I am spending too much time on this forum. I love her dearly but what does she know?

guest311

Quote from: themadhippy on July 16, 2019, 02:45:20 PM
Those chocolate gooey mess covered in coconut things aint a proper snowball regardless of what the marketing people tell you,a proper Scottish snowball is a  of ball of sort of sponge cake complete with raspberry  jam,thin icing and rolled in dessicated coconut

mmmmmmm yum-yum-yum

joe cassidy

That reminds me - I've got some Marks & Spencers scones filled with cream and strawberry jam in the fridge  :)

Intercity

I think this is a happy thread thing, went to a fantastic concert/gig last night featuring Alice Cooper, the guy is 71 and still belting out the classics, he sounds just like he does in the albums, the shows are very theatrical, not your typical band on a stage type of gig.

The opener was a band called Motionless in White, they put a lot of effort in and although they we a little on the heavy/thrash side they seemed to be getting a loyal following.

The second act was Halestorm, they were very good, and have been around since 1997 and have released 4 albums.

All in all a great gig, and well worth the ticket price for 4hrs of love music.

Going again on Aug 16th, can't wait....

jpendle

Very happy thread!!!!!!

One year post (kidney) transplant.  :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Haven't felt this well in years.

John P
Check out my layout thread.

Contemporary NW (Wigan Wallgate and North Western)

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=39501.msg476247#msg476247

And my Automation Thread

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=52597.msg687934#msg687934

emjaybee

Brookline build thread:

https://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=50207.msg652736#msg652736

Sometimes you bite the dog...

...sometimes the dog bites you!

----------------------------------------------------------

I can explain it to you...

...but I can't understand it for you.

tutenkhamunsleeping

Excellent! Being a fan of tank films I've been after this one for a while. Then all of a sudden it's available to buy as a download for a mere £1.99 from iTunes or Amazon :thumbsup:

It's actually called 'Invincible' over here, which is probably why I didn't find it soon enough to pay full price :D

JBQFC

Today i made the last payment on our Mortgage  :bounce:
the House is ours more money to spend on models well after a few home improvements are done

John

dannyboy

Congratulations John. I know exactly what you are feeling - I paid our last payment 18 months ago - a wonderful feeling!  :beers:
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

The Q

Quote from: JBQFC on August 12, 2019, 01:22:34 PM
Today i made the last payment on our Mortgage  :bounce:
the House is ours more money to spend on models well after a few home improvements are done

John
The biggest and best pay rise you'll ever get, I was very happy to get rid of mine about 12 years ago.., although my last endowment was paid off just 6 years ago leading to a nice lump sum.

Newportnobby

Welcome to the club :D
It's a huge relief on reaching such a milestone and one many can only wish for.

Papyrus

My birthday present from the family has just arrived...

Whatever can it be???  :D

Cheers,

Chris

railsquid

A bulk lot of beer mats?

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40%