Magnifier glasses - any good?

Started by weave, June 16, 2012, 09:09:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbridge

I couldn't live without my Magnifying glasses but I don't see any point in spending a lot of money on them, I paid $20 or about 14GBP on mine from a well known electronics chain and they were worth every penny.

Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Cripes, Dave!
If that's what they do to your head I'll go without, ta :o

Caz

Quote from: newportnobby on November 09, 2012, 07:58:57 PM
Cripes, Dave!
If that's what they do to your head I'll go without, ta :o

:laughabovepost:    :laughabovepost:    :laughabovepost:  brill
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Fratton

I think i may invest in some of these as i have been holding my work closer and closer,,,,,,, always felt before that you'd look rather bond villianesque wearing a pair of these, so i shall have to invest in a feather duster cat and a swivel chair too,,,,,,, the mrs will be well impressed!!!!!  :D 
Charlie.

Jerry Howlett

Quote from: Fratton on November 10, 2012, 04:23:23 AM
I think i may invest in some of these as i have been holding my work closer and closer,,,,,,, always felt before that you'd look rather bond villianesque wearing a pair of these, so i shall have to invest in a feather duster cat and a swivel chair too,,,,,,, the mrs will be well impressed!!!!!  :D

Wasn't that chapter 12 in fifty shades of grey ?
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

EtchedPixels

Ha..

A friend of mine had an old dentists chair he acquired. He had some *very* peculiar requests to borrow it and in the end sold it to one of the requestors.

Alan
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Tom@Crewe

I went to local chemists and bought a pair of no prescription reading glasses the strongest they had £4.99

Very good and you can try before you buy and for the extra light I use a table spot light

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations