Dapol N gauge historical models

Started by Newportnobby, September 15, 2019, 02:43:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newportnobby

Does anyone know a source of information such as can be found in the Bachmann Farish pdf attached only for Dapol please?

RailGooner

Newportnobby

Thanks Chaps.
The British N Gauge Resource looks the best to me.
@crewearpley40 sadly that contains no stock number references which I'm after, especially the change from NB/ND etc to the 2F/2P etc

crewearpley40

Ok mick sorry took it as a question rather general than specific and railgooner beat me to it. Neighbour banged on my front door

railsquid

If it's of any help, Ness Street Holiday Cottage (no affiliation, just linking for the hell of it. I'm sure it's a wonderful holiday cottage) have a list of N gauge catalogues downloadable as PDFs, including Dapol ones all the way back to 2004.

AdrianC

Quote from: railsquid on September 15, 2019, 04:22:19 PM
If it's of any help, Ness Street Holiday Cottage (no affiliation, just linking for the hell of it. I'm sure it's a wonderful holiday cottage) have a list of N gauge catalogues downloadable as PDFs, including Dapol ones all the way back to 2004.

That's a great find @railsquid , I had a browse through a 1980 catalogue and at the end I found information on new Toyfair releases for 1980. I had to laugh when I found this quote:
"And they are in production NOW, why wait for the dreams of others whilst Graham Farish deliver the goods". Yes, I know the market has changed, the models are miles more accurate, detailed etc. but oh to get some of the promised stuff that quick!!
If it moves and shouldn't, duct tape. It it doesn't move and should, WD40...

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations