No Buying Month (June)

Started by StufromEGDL, May 30, 2013, 04:29:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StufromEGDL

Hi Gang;

Going well so far...no purchases in just over 9 hours....I do still have to pay for a couple of items agreed last month, so that doesn't count. :D

And my Class 70 ordered from Sheffield on the 29th has yet to arrive (once back in stock)...

Later;
STU from EGDL
A selection of my pictures, real & model ARE NOW to be found at...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swidnod/

I always find things in the last place I look. weird huh??

Ollie3440

Quote from: StufromEGDL on June 01, 2013, 09:30:04 AM
And my Class 70 ordered from Sheffield on the 29th has yet to arrive (once back in stock)...

Later;
STU from EGDL

Arrived back in stock this morning, picked your order about 9:15, will be leaving here Monday for you :)

Ollie

:NGaugersRule:
Hi I'm Ollie, and I'm a addicted to buying MK1s......

My Previous Exhibition Layout - The Sheaf Valley Railway
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=24.0

My Current Exhibition Layout - Wenlock
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=23228.0

StufromEGDL

Great new Ollie,

Hope it is a runner....having heard of some dodgy examples out there...

Later,
Stu from EGDL.
A selection of my pictures, real & model ARE NOW to be found at...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/swidnod/

I always find things in the last place I look. weird huh??

Fratton

ERG vinyls ordered

point motors to buy

and the question of are farish mk2's going to hit the shelves before the end of the month???

june is a spend month,,,,
Charlie.

surfaceman

Perth Model Railway Show on 29th/30th June ... but I'm counting anything bought there as July expenditure ( he said , grasping at straws ) !

Alex

Wayne 56089

NCE powercab
2 decoders
Metcalfe signal box, brewery and factory kits!

And seen a large logo grafar 47 for £60 on eBay  :angel:

Maybe next month...............

mikeeyh

Hahaha.

I made it through May (mainly due to 2 extended stays in Hotel NHS), mind you railway money went on the TV package.

Just had my commision money, and SWMBO is indicating Holiday spending money but a ECOS 50200 is calling.. :claphappy:

simonprelude

Items selling too high for my bids has helped so far, think I'd have been around £200 down if I'd won all the auctions this weekend. Instead, no packages to look forward to this week.

CarriageShed

I've failed miserably. Over the weekend I bought three railway books and a 'City of Hereford' in LMS livery going cheap... oh and I just bought a house.  :o

Still, at least I'll have somewhere to build a layout now.  :thumbsup:

Christina

I've spent £30 already. Not railway related, but I managed to grab 2 amazingly rare star trek model kits for £15 each! They normally go for over £150! Now I have at least 20 kits to build...

Oldman

Definate fail  :)
Just put in an order to shapeways.   More Nn3 stuff.
Ordering more stacks from Unit Models next week.

5 plank wagons on temp hold. :hmmm:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Newportnobby

Quote from: Christina on June 03, 2013, 06:21:53 PM
I've spent £30 already. Not railway related, but I managed to grab 2 amazingly rare star trek model kits for £15 each! They normally go for over £150! Now I have at least 20 kits to build...

Surely buying glue counts too :D

Christina

I didn't need to buy any glue, I have a massive stash of everything I need to make model kits :D

(If only I could stash away time)

James C

I shall definitely be buying as I had notification today that the parts I need to finish the track came in today :D, so I'll collect and pay for them on Saturday. Busy week after that then getting the rest of the track laid and starting to solder droppers *groan*

dr deltic

failed at the N Gauge society AGM and came home with a Dapol 56 for 60 notes and a total bargain 150/2 for 35!
My 318 takes a step nearer!
My bank balance takes a step the other way. Just seen Mk11's have arrived.......ooh bugger....

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations