So........What did you get ?

Started by port perran, December 25, 2013, 04:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

port perran

Somebody had to start this off (or if someone already has and I missed it....sorry!).
I guess many of us received some 'N' related gifts.
I had a Mk 1 carriage (choc and cream, of course), 2 X 21 ton hoppers, a bogie bolster, a mineral truck, a cattle wagon, a 4 wheel milk tank and a lovely little 16ft rowing boat by P&D Marsh.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

BLOKEY

I got a farish mk1 brake coach in black electrification coloures.jut got to build
The overhead wireing train to go with it??????   8)   watch this spaces??????  ???
Paul-H

EtchedPixels

I got chocolate and cream but not in coach form .. also duck but not as a pannier tank.

Ah well did get 'The North Devon Line'

Alan
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Oldman

Nothing at all hobby related.
Started the charity shop donations bag. - 4 pairs of ski socks, Jumper 2 sizes too small, aftershave ?  i've had a beard for the last 20 years. 
Only present I am keeping for myself is the small box of Jim Beam liquer chocalates from Monkey.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Plainline.

I got a Farish newspaper express set and a Dapol CCT to go with it.  Very pleased!

stevieboy

I've been treated to 5 JJA Autoballasters (4 non gen and 1 gen) round top profile.

At least that means I can resume tracklaying in Jan!

tutenkhamunsleeping

Dapol Class 26, BR Green SYP
Farish J39, BR Black late crest :thumbsup:

Geoff

2 Crimson and Cream coaches and 5 wagons and not forgetting 2 Kato Points and extra track, I just hope I have a plenty supply of glue.
Geoff

davieb

Not much hobby related  :(

Apart from a rather good book on London Midland Steam in the north west of England  :claphappy:

dave  :thumbsup:

Irish Padre

A Union Mills "Prince of Wales" in LNWR livery, ready to run RCTS and SLS charters on my 1950s-60s layout, plus two weathered Dapol Siphons for parcels traffic.  ;)

Deltic9001

Hi,

Models: Dapol "Western Legionaire" + 7 Green Mk1s
Books: N Gauge Now, British N Gauge Modelling, Railway Modeller Annual 2014, Hornby 2014 Yearbook, Ian Rankin - Saints of the Shadow Bible (Rebus)

Merry Christmas,
Andy Hoskins
Falkirk
Best Regards,
Andy

Hope everyone has had/is having a good Christmas.

I got one thing modelling related and it's something I didn't even really think about until I opened it and now I wonder how I managed before.
A nice card stock box with 5 foam tray inserts. Lots of room and saves a lot of space by not having to have individual boxes about.

Tom.

ParkeNd

Nothing trains related - its Christmas all year round with them.

The new Ian Rankin Rebus novel - Saints of The Shadow Bible. Its got that boring Malcolm Fox in it as well but perhaps he will get his come-uppance.

ozzie Bill.

Courtesy of Bart (1936 Ace) I got 4 green carriages, a Jinty and a GWR pannier, which my wife duly gave me on The Day. Also got 3 sets of signals, form a company in Tasmania called Hand made - 2 dwarf for the yards and 1 home and away. Also got 2 books on country lines and stations in Victoria so overall a very happy lad.
Hope you all have a terrific Christmas and that the awful weather improves for you. Cheers, Bill.

Tank

I got £20, and 2 pairs of socks.  Had a great day with the family though.  My boys were spoilt, so I'm happy for them. :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
May Goal: £100.00
Due Date: May 31
Total Receipts: £10.67
Below Goal: £89.33
Site Currency: GBP
 11%
May Donations