Have we lost the ability to edit our posts?

Started by Geoff, December 30, 2013, 08:28:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff

I replied to a post last night and I was unable to edit the post I made, has this function been taken away?
Geoff

Sprintex

Not that I am aware of. ???

Which section was the post in?

Paul

Geoff

well I cannot edit the first post I have put in this thread.
Geoff

Sprintex

That may be right for this sub-forum, hence why I asked where the original post was that you were trying to edit ;)

Paul

port perran

I've just posted a post and went back in to see if I could modify it. No problem - works OK for me.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Geoff

Quote from: port perran on December 30, 2013, 08:49:26 AM
I've just posted a post and went back in to see if I could modify it. No problem - works OK for me.

But can you modify your post above now?
Geoff

ParkeNd

I too have noticed this since the last Forum Maintenance.

Have just checked all my Own Posts since then. The option Modify does not appear against any of them across all Boards.

ParkeNd

^^^^ But now I am offered the opportunity to Modify my post above.

upnick

I noticed the Modify  feature had disappeared here too yesterday  next to my  postings it  hasnt  reappeared this morning i   was thinking  possibly  on my next visit to the site it would   ? 

Tank

ParkeNd

No. I thought it was when I modified a Post about pre-wired fish plates. But it appears random. I could not modify my post. But when I mentioned this by a second post in the same thread I could and did modify it.

ParkeNd

^^^ Can't modify my post above.

But CAN and HAVE modified this one.

Tank

Should be fixed now.  Some wally brain initiated the 'Wait 1 minute before allowing a user to edit their post'!  :whistle: :smackedface:    :sorrysign:

upnick

Hi Chris cheers it's back  here on my posts now &  i   tried it  .....     & everything is back  to normal    ;)

Geoff

Geoff

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations