Br Green Diesels

Started by Wingnut, February 25, 2011, 07:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

Hi All,

As I'm on a roll with my new layout, baring another 400km drive this weekend, I've decided to have a selling weekend on evilbay as it's zero insertion fee  ;D.
I guess the title of the post is a give away as to where the proceeds will go  ;D
I have my heart set on a 108 with whiskers (so cute...awwwww)
I also would like a loco for frieght and a loco for a passenger service.
I would like some recommendations please, must have a dcc socket, must be able to do 9" curves, must be bachfar period 4 or 5. And be deemed good runners. And I do like the green colour too. Oh yes, and I'd like the moon on a stick too please. And a miracle or two as well  ;)

Regards David

matt-b

9" curves...is that raduis 1 or 2? whats your budget for the locos? i`ll keep a eye out for you  :)

:NGaugeForum:

Wingnut

Hi Matt-b

1st radius...I'm hoping some of the loco's with shorter bogies (bo-bo?) will manage these. Budget will depend on what I make from eBay. Got a lot of surplus stuff so hoping to make a few hundred euro. With our move coming up in the autumn I have to greatly reduce stash items. I have enough kits and "projects" to last several lifetimes, and tho' I am loathe to part with some things I just have to face the reality that they will still be in the stash til I expire many years hence. I would prefer to buy new as I can always transfer the funds to the bank account, if there are retailers out there that take PayPal all the better. I'll be putting them up on Sunday afternoon/evening for 7 days, that seems to be the optimal time apparently.

Regards David

Wingnut

Thanks Zunnan,

Question answered, I'll check those out  :thumbsup:

Regards David

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40%