what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evad

Dream Theater "A Nightmare To Remember" off the album Black Clouds & Silver Linings,Mike Portnoy's last album with Dream Theater.  :thumbsup:
Growing old is  mandatory, growing up is optional.

EtchedPixels

Remembering the old days when Games Workshop did strange things (like Flexidisc covers by Sabbat). In this case the troll games... and I have to share the pain  :help:

http://youtu.be/cRAAv9-cKz8?t=116

and a gerbil in a capri ... wheeeeeeeeeeeee
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

keerout

Fairport.. with Sandy Denny:
! No longer available
got quite a few to meet there..
Gerard

JasonBz

Something that may just be Californication as interpreted by the guy next door  :no:  ;D

lugworm

Treated myself to Joni Mitchells "Blue" and Sweet Baby James by James Taylor, while I made a start on ballasting my little layout.
They bring out the old hippy in me !!

Newportnobby

Due to a hospital enforced relaxation day, I har mostly been lending an ear to my favourite Heep albums - Demons & Wizards + The Magicians Birthday, followed by The Band - The Last Waltz and now this hoary old blues track....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYuljfUMwKc

keerout

port perran

I have an album by them in the loft that I haven't played for ages.
Always liked Morning Dance though.
I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Agrippa

Anything but The Smiths and King Crimson.........
Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

Jollybob

Jeff Wayne's War Of The Worlds.

Did you know there is a place that sell War Of The World Tripods in 1:150 scale? That gives me ideas....

http://www.pendraken.co.uk/Sci-Fi-c24/Tripods-sc293/

Newportnobby

Quote from: Agrippa on October 08, 2015, 11:03:45 PM
Anything but The Smiths and King Crimson.........

I agree with you about The Smiths but what have you got against King Crimson? :-X

Steve Brassett

This afternoon I will be heading to Butlins at Skeggie for the Great British Alternative Music Festival - a weekend of Punk, Ska, and other stuff from the late 70s.

FeelixTC

Quote from: Steve Brassett on October 09, 2015, 11:11:44 AM
This afternoon I will be heading to Butlins at Skeggie for the Great British Alternative Music Festival - a weekend of Punk, Ska, and other stuff from the late 70s.

Hugh Cornwell and The Buzzcocks in one weekend? Ideal.  8)

Enjoy!

Steve Brassett

Quote from: FeelixTC on October 09, 2015, 11:21:08 AM
Quote from: Steve Brassett on October 09, 2015, 11:11:44 AM

Hugh Cornwell and The Buzzcocks in one weekend? Ideal.  8)

Enjoy!
We will, although I suspect it will be less pogoing and more standing, holding a beer, swaying gently.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations