what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

port perran, Moonglum and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Toneeze

:hellosign: Book of Souls- Iron Maiden and The Purple Album - Whitesnake, Get head banging! :bounce: Now where`s my air guitar?? :thankyousign:

Ben Line 457

Quote from: red_death on September 07, 2015, 09:25:31 PM
Iron Maiden - Book of Souls (I remain to be convinced it is one of their best...)

I wasn't convinced either on first play...................now though it's really grown on me, hope it's grown on you too.

What ever you think its a MASSIVE improvement over the 'Final Frontier'.

paulprice

I've just heard a type of music they call "rock and or roll" its very discombobulating  :scowl:

lugworm

Back again. Making up a few Gaugemaster buildings prior to painting, and listening to The Planets Suite by Holst, to be followed by Houses of the Holy by Zep.
If I need more inspiration I might just pop on the Space Oddity album by Bowie.

I have strange tastes.

Newportnobby

Started off this evening with Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel and now onto A Choice selection of Strawbs.

lugworm

Quote from: Sprintex on September 09, 2015, 10:02:28 AM
How about fingernails scratching down a blackboard? :D

Sorry but I don't get the Pink Floyd thing, very much a "marmite" love it or hate it thing I think, but to me there are a thousand better 70's albums to listen to ;)

Paul

:censored:

Oldman

Nothing at all, ear infection has made me totally deaf for the last 24 hours  :censored:
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

brakevan

My band rehearsal........Ain't no sunshine and Black magic woman.

D1042 Western Princess

Max Bygraves singing "Gilly Gilly Osenfeffer Katzenellenbogan by the sea" and it struck me as a great name for a layout! :D
If it's not a Diesel Hydraulic then it's not a real locomotive.

Newportnobby

Quote from: D1042 Western Princess on September 19, 2015, 03:34:35 PM
Max Bygraves singing "Gilly Gilly Osenfeffer Katzenellenbogan by the sea" and it struck me as a great name for a layout! :D

:laughabovepost: :laugh:

tinyone

Quote from: D1042 Western Princess on September 19, 2015, 03:34:35 PM

And Osborn models will do the station name in their arch laser series  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Little is big and I'm little

Malc

Watching a program about the blues on Sky Arts. It has featured Chicken Shack and Savoy Brown. Made me think of this.....
http://youtu.be/3Qjlq0p1-1Y
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

Mirrlees

Well 2 hours this afternoon of "Happy Hardcore" from the 90s and early 2000s.  Followed by 3 hours of Absolute90s Radio station.

:headbang: :headbang:
Tim Hitch
NGS Display Stand Manager

Newportnobby

Quote from: Mirrlees on September 20, 2015, 10:11:21 PM
Well 2 hours this afternoon of "Happy Hardcore" from the 90s and early 2000s.  Followed by 3 hours of Absolute90s Radio station.

:headbang: :headbang:

Did anyone actually churn out any music in the 90's? :P ;D

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations