what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malc

The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Sprintex

Paloma Faith - "A Perfect Contradiction" CD 8)

Normally listen to the radio while driving around, but since I bought tickets today to see Paloma live next March I pre-emptively brought the CD with me :D

Paul

tutenkhamunsleeping

tutenkhamunsleeping

mark100

For the Thrasher's on here, whilst relaxing on the Beach last week, I was surprised to see that MP3 millions had the following albums a week after being released and brought them whilst sunbathing and recommend the following.

ENTOMBED AD, "Back to Front"  :thumbsup:
Dark Fortress "Venereal Dawn" >:D
Belphegor "Conjuring the dead" :thumbsup:

And last but not Least Cannibal Corpse bring out what I believe is their best yet "A Skeletal Domain"£0.58p off MP3 millions, a bargain  :laugh3:

I also got Solitude Aternus (a blast from the past) Into the depths of Sorrow  :sleep: and Samael "Reign of Light" which i also a good album.  :P

Anyway once all the Laundry has been sorted and everyone has calmed down at home, I will have a read of this weeks goin's on

Mark  8)
You cant get better than a Betta Fish

marco neri

...never turn you back on the ripper (judas priest)

MattJ

On Stuart Maconie's Freakier Zone, a reggae version of the Coronation Street theme...
They're there for their tea.

Mirrlees

Cerys on BBC 6 Music.

Really love BBC6 Music.

:bounce:
Tim Hitch
NGS Display Stand Manager

tutenkhamunsleeping

Sisters of Mercy - First and Last and Always

Newportnobby

The 'heavy metal' of the classical world. You can tell where Carl Davis got his inspiration for his music to the epic TV series "The World at War" (about 6.50 in).....

Wagner Götterdämmerung - Siegfried's death and Funeral march Klaus Tennstedt London Philharmonic

and you'll have to go far to hear a more beautiful and moving piece of music than this -  (lovely picture of Neuschwanstein castle too) .....

Richard Wagner - Lohengrin - Prelude

red_death

Quote from: mark100 on September 20, 2014, 08:18:33 PM

And last but not Least Cannibal Corpse bring out what I believe is their best yet "A Skeletal Domain"£0.58p off MP3 millions, a bargain  :laugh3:

Only a bargain because the artists aren't getting anything... :censored:

Mustermark

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

mark100

It states on the site that the artists are getting royaltie's, if not then the plug would have been pulled like what happend to go music.ru

:censored:
You cant get better than a Betta Fish

Newportnobby

Thunder - Laughing on Judgment Day
Santana - Abraxas
Floyd - Atom Heart Mother

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP