ebay won't scroll down. Any advice?

Started by weave, October 15, 2014, 02:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

weave

Hi all,

My ebay sometimes won't scroll down to the end so although for example 'n gauge buildings 3,374', I can only read 75 of them.

It doesn't do it all the time and my girlfriend, who works in IT, has no idea what the problem is.

Any ideas?

Apologies if asked before but drink too much, been on holiday for 10 days and am shattered. Just want the thing to work!

Thanks for any help.

Cheers weave  :beers:  :sleep: (maybe)

Caz

Just checked on eBay and just above the bottom of the page I get a box which allows me to select which page to go to, the number of pages will depend on what is selected in the right hand box where you can select how many items to display per page. 
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

weave

Thanks Caz but that's the point (I think),

Normally you scroll down and at the bottom there are boxes with page 1,2,3 etc, but it stops just above that bit more often than not and won't let me go further down so I can't see the boxes and therefore can't proceed to the next pages.

Might be something simple but frustrating.

Thanks weave aka computer dunce  :dunce:

MikeDunn

Sounds like an incomplete page send / receive.  Refresh (maybe a full one) help ?

scotsoft

Have you changed your screen resolution by mistake?

or

Have you changed your text size by mistake?

cheers John.

Bry

Hold the 'Ctrl' key down then press the minus key. This will reduce the size of everything on the web page. Do the same but with the plus key will make everything larger.

weave

Thanks guys,

Will have go when the missus gets back as not sure how to do the screen resolution, text size or page send/receive.

Tried the ctrl thing but to no avail.

It's weird because it was fine when I just tried it until I got to page 3 of loads and then it did it again.

weave

DCCDave

Quote from: Bry on October 16, 2014, 12:24:35 PM
Hold the 'Ctrl' key down then press the minus key. This will reduce the size of everything on the web page. Do the same but with the plus key will make everything larger.

Ctrl-0 will set it back to the default 100% size.

Cheers
Dave

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations