Unhappy Thread

Started by Caz, August 26, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joe cassidy

Then there was the guy who went to the barber and asked for a haircut like Tony Curtis.

He fell asleep in the chair and let the barber get on with it.

When he woke up he found he was totally bald.

"Don't you what Tony Curtis' haircut looks like !" he screamed at the barber.

"Of course I do" replied the barber,

"I've seen him in 'the King & I' 5 times".

Best regards,

Joe

Malc

Or a similar Tony Curtis joke. The guy asks for a Tony Curtis haircut and ends up with a short back and sides. He exclaims, "Tony Curtis doesn't look like this!". The barber retorts,"Well he would if he came in here"
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

Newportnobby

Oh Gawd. Next thing someone will be quoting the TV advert about a Lionel Blair haircut.
:oopssign: :-[

Malc

The Tony Curtis joke was around in the 50s, long before the TV advert.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

dannyboy

What joke  ???. (I was just a nipper in the 50's).  :)
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

daveg

broadsword

Quote from: Malc on July 28, 2017, 10:05:55 PM
The Tony Curtis joke was around in the 50s, long before the TV advert.

I always regarded the Tony Curtis gag as among the best jokes of all time.

Like  Q     Who was the last man to box Sonny Liston ?

A     The undertaker.................

steve836

Quote from: paulprice on July 28, 2017, 11:36:25 AM
What's the deal with Nasal hair?

Before I reached 40 I was happily unaware that they existed, my nostril where just a bogey mine.

Suddenly now I have reached 41 my body has decided to produce these things over night, and they grow faster than bamboo. I mean how long do they have to be, and why do they attach themselves to your tender parts.

Yesterday I decided enough was enough with one of them, so I wrenched it out, I have just finished CRYING NOW!!!! I'm sure it was attached to my nether regions.

I'm now sitting at my desk, wondering if I should get all my mail changed from Mr Price to Mrs Price, and another of the pesky  :censored: :censored: buggers has decided to sprout from my other nostril

I HATE GETTING OLD ITS PANTS

Just wait it's ears next!!!!  :-X
KISS = Keep it simple stupid

Jerry Howlett

Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

Big bad John

:-[ I was warned! I should have heeded @Bob Tidbury when I told him I'd bought a Dapol manor and he said check the front bogie screw as his had fell out while he was testing it. Guess what! The little bugger wasn't there when I took the loco of my test track. I've used my best eyeball a magnet and my hand held Vax but it seems that the fiddle yard fairies have magicked it away forever. I suppose it serves me right as I was trying to wind Bob up when he was telling me. Now where do I find a replacement screw of that size.  :hmmm:

Newportnobby

Received a letter today from the N Gauge Society dated 9.10.17 to say my membership expired July 2017. Of course, this is my fault for not remembering a subscription I paid for 3 years ago but is it asking the impossible to have a reminder sent before the expiry date rather ' the horse has bolted so you'll miss out on at least 1 journal' letter?
Not angry but not happy either :unimpressed:

dannyboy

I may be wrong, but I thought reminders were sent - maybe they forgot you. However @newportnobby  you should be able to get a copy of the issue you have missed Mick.
http://newweb.ngaugesociety.com/?page_id=71
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

daffy

Tell me which issue you are missing Mick and if I have it I'll send you my copy as I've read it and no longer need it. :)
Mike

Sufferin' succotash!

Newportnobby

Quote from: daffy on October 12, 2017, 12:49:59 PM
Tell me which issue you are missing Mick and if I have it I'll send you my copy as I've read it and no longer need it. :)

:pmsign:
:thankyousign:

woodbury22uk

Quote from: paulprice on July 28, 2017, 11:36:25 AM
What's the deal with Nasal hair?

Before I reached 40 I was happily unaware that they existed, my nostril where just a bogey mine.

Suddenly now I have reached 41 my body has decided to produce these things over night, and they grow faster than bamboo. I mean how long do they have to be, and why do they attach themselves to your tender parts.

Yesterday I decided enough was enough with one of them, so I wrenched it out, I have just finished CRYING NOW!!!! I'm sure it was attached to my nether regions.

I'm now sitting at my desk, wondering if I should get all my mail changed from Mr Price to Mrs Price, and another of the pesky  :censored: :censored: buggers has decided to sprout from my other nostril

I HATE GETTING OLD ITS PANTS

I think there is the possibility that you are too young for model trains. Just spotted that the Busch N Tarmac Road is :-

-Scenery item
-Not a toy - designed for collectors over the age of 232
-May require assembly

Only another 163 years before I qualify.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Busch-7087-N-Tarmac-Road/dp/B0000WOHLG/ref=pd_rhf_yast_1?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0000WOHLG&pd_rd_r=HCBBG91XV6K5H74PST7A&pd_rd_w=wh2JD&pd_rd_wg=AxkPt&psc=1&refRID=HCBBG91XV6K5H74PST7A
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations