Paul Windle 009 locos

Started by guest3939, June 16, 2016, 05:07:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest3939

Can anybody help with the contact details for Paul Windle builder of 009 locos - please  :)

PLD

Quote from: Busby on June 16, 2016, 05:07:59 PM
Can anybody help with the contact details for Paul Windle builder of 009 locos - please  :)
He is a fellow Hull MRS member so PM me your details and what you want and I'll pass them on to him (though it may be Monday evening before I see him again...)

The other Paul...

guest3939

:hellosign:

Apologies for the long delay in replying but I have been out of action

I was wondering if Paul still sells ready to run N Gauge locos and if so what he may have available.

I can be reached via the forum and I can be reached at following email:

icecreamruislip@gmail.com

Best wishes

:NGaugersRule:

painbrook

You need to PM Paul
Quote from: PLD on June 16, 2016, 11:15:51 PM
Quote from: Busby on June 16, 2016, 05:07:59 PM
He is a fellow Hull MRS member so PM me your details and what you want and I'll pass them on to him (though it may be Monday evening before I see him again...)

The other Paul...
I always thought he worked by commission. Pmd will know. john.

PLD

Quote from: Busby on October 13, 2016, 04:28:16 PM
:hellosign:

Apologies for the long delay in replying but I have been out of action

I was wondering if Paul still sells ready to run N Gauge locos and if so what he may have available.

I can be reached via the forum and I can be reached at following email:

icecreamruislip@gmail.com

Best wishes

:NGaugersRule:
Paul W has done very few N gauge locos (probably less than a dozen to my knowledge) - all have been one-off commissions and I don't think he is too keen to do any more.

His main business (and his main interest) is 009 Narrow gauge locos. about 2/3s of his work is his 'standard range' of models small batches built to order. the other 1/3 is 'specials' - usually the customer comes up with the idea and a suitable chassis and PW will work out what can be done and quote a price!

He doesn't do e-mail, so if you are interested, as I said 4 months ago, PM me your details and what you want and I'll pass them on to him...

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £75.23
Below Goal: £24.77
Site Currency: GBP
75% 
April Donations