Farish New Releases

Started by Bob G, June 20, 2022, 05:13:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob G

There are a raft of new Farish releases due to arrive in the next 7 - 10 days.

See https://railsofsheffield.com/collections/new-graham-farish-due for full details as at Rails (other suppliers etc etc)

These include Classes 37, 08 with DCC sound, and Class 319 and 769 EMUs.

Very sad not to see some of the long promised locos like the Warships, which we have been waiting for for years and years. I guess Bachmann think these will sell better. Not to the DC transition era folk, they won't!

Best regards
Bob

Dalek

I'm just waiting on my credit card getting smashed to bits, like buses model trains seem to arrive in 3's or some other large amount of £££ at a time  :*( :smiley-laughing:

Craig

Steven B

Quote from: Bob G on June 20, 2022, 05:13:49 PM
Very sad not to see some of the long promised locos like the Warships, which we have been waiting for for years and years. I guess Bachmann think these will sell better. Not to the DC transition era folk, they won't!

It's not all doom and gloom. There are DC class 08 and 37 in green so DC transition era modellers aren't completely forgotten. The 03 has be recently released in green with the 04 also seeing black livery.

If you want a long wait, look at the class 158!

Actually, it is all doom and gloom - just try finding some Mk1s in maroon to run with your green diesels...

Steven B.

Bealman

There are some on the N'porium at the moment  ;) :thumbsup:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Dalek

Quote from: Steven B on June 21, 2022, 10:36:09 AM

Actually, it is all doom and gloom - just try finding some Mk1s in maroon to run with your green diesels...

Steven B.

Agreed, also will we ever get the thompson coaches in maroon... ?

Newportnobby

Quote from: Bealman on June 21, 2022, 10:39:03 AM
There are some on the N'porium at the moment  ;) :thumbsup:

Old Poole Farish stuff, George.

I wonder how long before we see a fair percentage of these 'new' releases being discounted in sales :hmmm:

Bealman

Yep, I know it's old stuff, but they'd look all right in a rake from a distance.

Half thinking about getting them!

Your question is a good one!
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

Rabbitaway

£144.95 for a 08 shunter, surely only a few folks are going to be willing to pay that price!

:thumbsdown:

Shropshire Lad

A lot places have sold out of the Green and Blue livery 08s already. That includes the the sound fitted ones at North of £200 too!
Cheers Colin

Hailstone

I have 3 08's and although they aren't dcc or sound fitted, I can live with that and together they did not cost me the price of 2 new ones even though one is weathered

Regards,

Alex

jmupton2000

The BR Blue Class 37 seems to have sold out at several retailers already!!!

GScaleBruce

With the blue 08s seemingly selling out fast, and therefore an attack of Fear Of Missing Out, I may have bought one more blue 08 than intended... oops. Now wondering how easy it would be to convert one to an 09.
Bruce
My DB themed layout - Steinheim am Main My BR themed layout - Stoneham Yard My T-Trak module - Güterbahnhof Friesdorf
My SNCF modelling thread - Gare de Ligugé My layout planning thread - Peterhampton Junction

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations