Arnold 2019 novelties

Started by ohlavache, January 06, 2019, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NGS-PO

The Brighton Belle seems to have disappeared from the Arnold site now?

Forgive me, they are there on pages 9 and 10. Still 404 Error when you click on them though.....
If you know someone who's depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn't a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they're going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It's hard to be a friend to someone who's depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do."

(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

Snowwolflair

Quote from: NGS-PO on January 07, 2019, 10:35:56 PM

Its still there but when I spoke to them earlier they told me they had a problem with their website while updating the 2019 new items. 

Customer services told me they could not access most of the site at the moment either, and to give it a few days.

NGS-PO

Quote from: Snowwolflair on January 07, 2019, 10:43:44 PM
Quote from: NGS-PO on January 07, 2019, 10:35:56 PM

Its still there but when I spoke to them earlier they told me they had a problem with their website while updating the 2019 new items. 

Customer services told me they could not access most of the site at the moment either, and to give it a few days.

You beat me to my own correction.
If you know someone who's depressed, please resolve never to ask them why. Depression isn't a straightforward response to a bad situation; depression just is, like the weather.Try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness, and loneliness they're going through. Be there for them when they come through the other side. It's hard to be a friend to someone who's depressed, but it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things you will ever do."

(PLEASE NOTE: Unless where obviously posting on behalf of the NGS, all posts and views are my own and not connected/endorsed by the Society.)

Shiney Sheff

The web site is now up and running for ordering, be it still rather slow, I have just ordered a set, due in May, that's when the money will actually come out of your account.

Bob

Bob G

The deed is done. Might have some cash flow by May :)

snitchthebudgie

And me.  Just hope the Birdcages don't come out at the same time.  That will stretch the pension!!!!!!

Bob G

So - the Arnold website was live for 4 days before the Brighton Belle centre car units were sold out.

Do people really buy centre cars without the power cars? or is this Arnold thinking more will buy power cars (like in OO if space is tight you dont build the full train)???

Perhaps Hornby Arnold will consider some more iconic British N gauge, to go with the Belle, like a Bullied 4-SUB  :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations