The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

Hi,

Bad news on the car from Moogle.

Went out to the shed today to do a few alterations. Took out two engines to give them a run around the upper layout. First time this year. After aquick oil they went off first time, both hauling freight cars with cleaning pads underneath to clean the track.

Suffered a derailment on one corner, picked up the engine and dropped it on the floor. :o. Both bogies came flying off and other parts of the bodywork. Refitted bogies but now doesn't move.  :'(

I'll strip it down when I get back from Skye/Fort William on Tuesday.

Alex :thumbsdown:

OwL

Proper wounder Alex. I really feel for you  :thumbsdown:

Hope you get her working again.

Proud New Owner of Old Warren Traction Maintenance Depot Layout.

http://www.c58lg.co.uk/  http://www.c60pg.co.uk/

Lawrence

You'll fix it up fine again mate, enjoy Skye  :thumbsup:

Alex

Hi guys,

Thanks. There's probably something inside that has come loose with the impact. Hopefully it won't be too bad.

Alex

MikeDunn

Just found someone using MY photos (ie the ones I took myself !) on an eBay sale for THEIR sale !  Am not happy, at all !

Mike

EtchedPixels

So report it to ebay. They tend to act on such things especially if you can provide the auction #s dates etc for the originals to show them. They'll take ages about it but will do it.
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Geoff

Quote from: MikeDunn on March 18, 2012, 07:40:16 PM
Just found someone using MY photos (ie the ones I took myself !) on an eBay sale for THEIR sale !  Am not happy, at all !

Mike

Contact them Mike, and tell them that the photo is yours and it is copyrighted, also let them know you are going to contact ebay.
Geoff

MikeDunn

I have done ... but have little expectation on eBay's timescales :(

Next time - I'm clearly watermarking the damn things !

Mike

Alex

Hi,

Just had 3-4 muppets break into my greenhouse. They stole a spade and some long handled secaters. They then climbed on top of a shed and started to cut down one of my trees. Then they went over to the graveyard behind us and started to dig up the grass.

Called the Police but they are busy hunting for a couple of thugs.

Just one of those days I suppose.

Alex

Lawrence

That is unbelievable Alex, what the heck were they thinking   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Alex

Hi Lawrence,

Hopefully they won't come back. I'm away tomorrow and won't be back until Tuesday. Might go on patrol later tonight.

Alex

Donkey

Quote from: alex crawford on March 18, 2012, 09:14:15 PM
Hi Lawrence,

Hopefully they won't come back. I'm away tomorrow and won't be back until Tuesday. Might go on patrol later tonight.

Alex

Be careful Alex, you don't know what these idiots might do! Also if you end up clipping one round the ear etc I have no doubt the police will be after you instead of them. Take care mate!

Marty

Alex

Hi Donkey,

Two words:  Black Watch :thumbsup:

Donkey

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77%