My local bus stop

Started by Bealman, December 12, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bealman

Quote from: Nbodger on August 16, 2022, 08:43:32 AM
George it could be worse, according to the list yorkie08shunter who is next to you is 1997 years old, now that is some going, who does he think he is Dr Who.

Well it's obvious, then. There's a glitch in the forum software and (70) is a mistake.  :)
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

crewearpley40

You mean you would settle for 50 George and a pint of VB ?

Bealman

Deal. Deposit the money for the VB by PayPal  ;D

crewearpley40

Wait til your on an official visit to mick Newportnobby and a show George.. pint on the bar.

Papyrus

You should worry, @Bealman (may I call you George?) . I'll be gatecrashing the list soon and I will still be 4 years older than you!

Happy birthday!  :beers:  :beers:

Chris

Bealman

port perran

I'll get round to fixing it drekkly me 'ansome.

dannyboy

Happy Birthday George, (although it might be belated now).  :beers:.  Even sadder thought - I was there in 2021!
David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

Trainfish

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

Bealman

Not at all, it's not until Sunday. Cheers, everyone!  :beers:

Trainfish

That's good. Mine started on Saturday, actual birthday today, and it ends this Saturday  :D

John

In April 2024 I will be raising money for Cancer Research UK by doing at least 100 press-ups every day.  Feel free to click on the picture to go to the donations page if you would like to help me to reach my target.

To follow the construction of my layout "Longcroft" from day 1, you'll have to catch the fish below first by clicking on it which isn't difficult right now as it's frozen!

<*))))><

dannyboy

David.
I used to be indecisive - now I'm not - I don't think.
If a friend seems distant, catch up with them.

TrevL

Happy Birthday John, love the "wallet" :smiley-laughing:
Cheers, Trev.

Time flys like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana!

joe cassidy

If those are current UK plastic banknotes I hope they didn't give you a rash ?

Bealman

Nice. Happy 58th, John  :beers:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations