Happy thread

Started by Deleted Member, March 30, 2011, 06:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tdm

Quote from: newportnobby on July 04, 2014, 08:53:20 AM
Glad your visit to Blighty went well, Terry :thumbsup:
Quite successful on many counts by the look of things :hmmm:

Yes - thanks to you & port perran for saying so - even the Ryanair flight back home landed half an hour early & it was a new plane with more legroom and a new colour scheme inside rather than the drab blue & yellow they formerly used.

Currently unpacking all my purchases and getting them ready to install on my layout.

Michael Shillabeer

I've lost a bit of weight :) not sure how much because I haven't weighed myself in years!

However, I'm wearing a pair of trousers that when I tried on a few months ago were at least 2 inches too small...

I'm hoping my expensive suit will fit again.

Weight loss has been down to drinking an energy drink after lunch that has a appetite suppressor.

I'm also less tired in the evening :) more awake for model making!

Think how thin I could be if I actually exercised!

Best regards
Michael

Newportnobby

Hope you're sleeping OK, though :uneasy:
Don't overdo it and become an N gauge person...............literally :o

Rob H

Hi Michael,

Please share your weight loss secret, which magic drink has helped you ?

Rob.
They say that love is more important than money but have you ever tried to pay a bill with a hug ?

Malc

I agree with Rob, come on Michael, fess up.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

jonclox

:claphappy: :claphappy: My GF class 350/2 Desiro (GF 371-701)  has just arrived 3 days early.
Trouble is SWMBO saw the postman deliver it so I convinced her its to keep young Mr Tom happy when he is over here.
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

scotsoft

Quote from: jonclox on July 12, 2014, 10:48:03 AM
:claphappy: :claphappy: My GF class 350/2 Desiro (GF 371-701)  has just arrived 3 days early.
Trouble is SWMBO saw the postman deliver it so I convinced her its to keep young Mr Tom happy when he is over here.

Classic piece of subterfuge  :claphappy:

NeMo

Lovely model; have the 350/1, didn't need it, but too gorgeous to let pass by. Plus I ride them every day! Have you by any chance seen the video below? It's the "other scale" version of Farish's 350/1, but with a nifty sound chip fitted.

Cheers, NeMo

YouTube 350
(Former NGS Journal Editor)

Newportnobby

Don't be taken in, John :no:
One way or another, you just know you'll pay for trying to sneak it in :worried:

Oldun

Quote from: NeMo on July 12, 2014, 11:42:09 AM

Lovely model; have the 350/1, didn't need it, but too gorgeous to let pass by. Plus I ride them every day! Have you by any chance seen the video below? It's the "other scale" version of Farish's 350/1, but with a nifty sound chip fitted.

Cheers, NeMo

YouTube 350

Try this one :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byx0EFu4eIA

Roger
Never take Life too serious, we are never going to make it out alive

Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree ... that makes it a plant which means ... chocolate is Salad !!!

Malc

I haven't travelled on many EMU's, hailing from the Midlands/North East, but do they make that warbling sound? I thought it was someone's car alarm going off.
The years have been good to me, it was the weekends that did the damage.

NeMo

Quote from: Malc on July 12, 2014, 04:30:11 PM
I haven't travelled on many EMU's, hailing from the Midlands/North East, but do they make that warbling sound? I thought it was someone's car alarm going off.
Yes. They really are very odd. Lots of strange whines, clicks and bells. More like R2D2 than a proper train!

Cheers, NeMo
(Former NGS Journal Editor)

jonclox

Quote from: NeMo on July 12, 2014, 04:47:45 PM
Quote from: Malc on July 12, 2014, 04:30:11 PM
Yes. They really are very odd. Lots of strange whines, clicks and bells. More like R2D2 than a proper train!

Cheers, NeMo
:doh: If mine makes that noise its going straight back.
Of couse it dosnt sound like a proper train theres no engine and tender to pull it and generate proper train smoke and smell.
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Caz

You only think you have convinced her, but don't worry she knows what your up to, we always know what our men folk get up too and just store it up for when we need another new pair of shoes or that lovely little dress in the window and then it is pay back time.   ;)
Caz
layout here
Claywell, High Hackton & Bampney Intro
Hackton info
Bampney info

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50%