what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

longbridge

Crikey I must have been out of circulation as I have never heard of some of these performers ??? ???

I just finished listening to Tony Joe White and now listening to J J Cale, love that Southern Swamp Music :thumbsup:
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Jimbob

Quote from: Tank on November 05, 2011, 08:54:26 AM
Black Label Society - Order of the Black.

good album that :)

Listen to a lot of stuff on random, but the last full album I listened to was Metallica's S&M

Newportnobby

Quote from: oldrailbug on November 10, 2011, 09:44:12 PM
Crikey I must have been out of circulation as I have never heard of some of these performers ??? ???

I just finished listening to Tony Joe White and now listening to J J Cale, love that Southern Swamp Music :thumbsup:

Hi Dave - I trust you have lashings of Lynyrd Skynyrd and Little Feat? :music:

longbridge

Quote from: newportnobby on November 11, 2011, 08:07:14 AM

Right on Nobby, I have been a Lynyrd Skynyrd fan since the late 1960s, ah so many good bands from that era.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Dock Shunter

Quote from: oldrailbug on November 11, 2011, 09:05:39 AM
Quote from: newportnobby on November 11, 2011, 08:07:14 AM

Right on Nobby, I have been a Lynyrd Skynyrd fan since the late 1960s, ah so many good bands from that era.

Another Skynyrd fan here..... :thumbsup:
Dave...if you haven't heard them check out The Marshal Tucker Band.... they used to tour a lot with Skynyrd in the early 70s......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEOV5vWfSgI

jonclox

''Someone To Watch Over Me''
The brand new CD by Susan Boyle  :music: :music:
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

MinZaPint

Quote from: jonclox on November 11, 2011, 02:16:05 PM
                         ''Someone To Watch Over Me''
The brand new CD by Susan Boyle  :music: :music:

From the posts you've made, I'd say that title's just what you need!  :smiley-laughing: Happy  :music:
Cogito Sumere potum alterum

EtchedPixels

Quote from: Dock Shunter on November 11, 2011, 11:39:25 AM
Another Skynyrd fan here..... :thumbsup:

Likewise. Also Doc Holiday and a few other similar bands. More into the blues side of it - SRV etc
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Oldman

Currently Black Ship  by Sadistic Mika Band (Japanese Band from way back) on IPOD,,previous album listened to was In the Court of The Crimson King  by King Crimson.
Ipod is set to random albums at present so the next one could be Brookes and Dunn, Madness, Kylie, Rhianna or anything else.
Modelling stupid small scale using T gauge track and IDl induction track. Still have  N gauge but not the space( Japanese Trams) Excuse spelling errors please, posting on mobile phone

Jimbob

spent the morning listening to some Pink Floyd - "Wish you were here" followed by "Dark Side Of The Moon"

Newportnobby

Having an old Island Records night tonight so Free, Fairport, King Crimson, Nick Drake, Spooky Tooth, Jimmy Cliff, Jethro Tull, Mott the Hoople etc

Dock Shunter

Quote from: newportnobby on November 16, 2011, 09:14:19 PM
Having an old Island Records night tonight so Free, Fairport, King Crimson, Nick Drake, Spooky Tooth, Jimmy Cliff, Jethro Tull, Mott the Hoople etc

:thumbsup: :music: :thumbsup:

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP
77% 
March Donations