re-assembling airbrushes

Started by bluedepot, March 28, 2014, 09:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluedepot

ok... the taking them apart and cleaning them I got nailed!

I can't put back together though...

in-particular I can't get the trigger back in and also I have no idea what order everything should go back together...

the airbrushes are...

bd-132 double action airbrush
bd-128p double action airbrush

any ideas???

cheers

tim

Pengi

Have just located my bd-132 and 128b. Been a long time since I used them but here goes:

For the 132, you need to pull back on the  little lever in the hole where the trigger goes and then drop the trigger in so that trigger pin fits into the part of the airbrush where the valve goes.

There is a small 'dent' on the underside of the top of the trigger - this should face towards the rear of the airbrush so that it makes sure that the hole in the trigger is aligned so that it will allow the needle to pass through

For the 128b, it the the same principle. In the case the trigger 'sits' on top of the valve mechanism (which is built into the body) so when you push down on the lever there is resistance.

Hope this is understandable  :worried:

Here is a
vid It looks like your airbrush but the commentary is in German

and one for an
IWATA the principle is the same
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

bluedepot

cheers pengi!

I think I have them back together now!!!  lol

I will try them later on with some cheap watered down acrylics just to practice my skills!

I seem to be very good at taking things apart but less good at putting things back together again...

thanks for your help

tim

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations