N Gauge Journal 3/13 Loco Number Comp

Started by michael, June 11, 2013, 09:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moogle

As others have said, well worth joining.
The NGS Journal may not be perfect but it is light years ahead of what it was like when I joined nearly 25 years ago!
Gawd, that makes me sound old!  :laugh:
Personal motto: You don't have to be mad to be a modeller, but I find it helps!

My Irish layout here

My Edwardian Seaside Layout here

My Backscene painting tutorial here

CarriageShed

It's heartening to see all this support for the NGS. I'm persuaded back in favour again, don't worry! And I certainly would appreciate access to the kits and exclusive RTR models (and the journal). I managed to get the Queen Mary brake via eBay and the quality was highly impressive. I can certainly do with some more of that.

Quote from: moogle on June 12, 2013, 12:36:21 PM
As others have said, well worth joining.
The NGS Journal may not be perfect but it is light years ahead of what it was like when I joined nearly 25 years ago!
Gawd, that makes me sound old!  :laugh:

Not as old as me saying that I've been out of the hobby for almost a decade longer than you've been an NGS member!  ::)

michael

@Pete33, Ive been a member now for about 2 years and its well worth it. Although I agree the product reviews could be better, the review of the new Mk2 coach was pretty poor. Both my subs for the NGS and model rail magazine were due at the same time last week. I only renewed the NGS.

I went to the Poynton AGM, first one ive attented and it was really good,I expected it to be a load of anaracks but it was far from it, really enjoyable day. The 7 certificates from the model making competition that came in the post have helped sway me too!!

As for Model rail magazine, I dont model OO so its not much use to me!

Please Support Us!
June Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Total Receipts: £0.00
Below Goal: £100.00
Site Currency: GBP
 0%