The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Tidbury

This should be in the Happy thread but it follows on from the post.
It really is good to see NPN is back on here and as witty as ever, and the operation had made his response quicker than it used to be .
Good on yer Mick keep it up its been quiet without you.
Bob

daveg

Quote from: newportnobby on February 16, 2016, 09:50:31 PM
Quote from: davieb on February 16, 2016, 09:25:35 PM
Bloody Peco inspection pits  :veryangry:  :censored:  :veryangry:

Just cut my thumb getting one fitted
Not such a good idea when I am on blood thinning medication  :doh:

Dave  :headbutt:

Stupid question, I know, but why would you want to fit an inspection pit in your thumb? ???

He's Ba-ack!  >:D  ;)

Dave G

Bealman

Geez, Dave... when I saw your name on the angry thread, I thought you were going to go off about my lack of wiring diagrams for your layout!  :sweat:
Vision over visibility. Bono, U2.

daveg

:laughabovepost:  :laughabovepost:

Not yet, George. Not yet.  :)

Dave G

Bealman

railsquid

Where do I sign up for a lack of diagrams about my layout? ;)

Meanwhile... grrr Google-Android, they have somehow updated crippled the functionality of the gallery app which means I have to stab about twice as much to perform a common action.  :veryangry:

Bealman

I've noticed that the older I get, I too have similar problems trying to perform  a common action.  :D

davieb

Quote from: newportnobby on February 16, 2016, 10:12:02 PM
Quote from: davieb on February 16, 2016, 09:57:54 PM
I knew it wouldn't be long until that comment

On a side note
I can't believe how hard it is to get blood stains from the track  ::)

Dave

But is it a better colour than those Woodland Scenics marker pens, Dave?

Funnily enough yes it is  :P

Quote from: Bealman on February 17, 2016, 07:11:57 AM
Geez, Dave... when I saw your name on the angry thread, I thought you were going to go off about my lack of wiring diagrams for your layout!  :sweat:

It's easy
remember its DCC so only 2 wires are needed  :laugh3:

Dave  :thumbsup:

Pengi

As if I wasn't fed up enough with contrived words like 'Brexit', I have now seen 'Brexiteer' :o :veryangry:
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Newportnobby

Quote from: Pengi on February 22, 2016, 08:37:41 PM
As if I wasn't fed up enough with contrived words like 'Brexit', I have now seen 'Brexiteer' :o :veryangry:

Someone who escapes the clutches of BR?

Pengi

Quote from: newportnobby on February 22, 2016, 09:02:10 PM
Quote from: Pengi on February 22, 2016, 08:37:41 PM

Someone who escapes the clutches of BR?
:laughabovepost:
Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

Dorsetmike

I've also seen "Bremain"

The mind doth boggle

Another forum has stared a "Music to referendum by" topic

http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?126805-Music-to-referendum-by

Cheers MIKE
[smg id=6583]

How many roads must a man walk down ... ... ... ... ... before he knows he's lost!

scotsoft

MikeDunn

Isn't this politics and therefore banned from the Forum ?

There's enough  :poop: about this on :tv: boring me without it cropping up here too !!!  :computerangry:

ozzie Bill.

My wife and I are travelling to UK and US in June. I had cancer with complications nearly 7 years ago, so the insurance companies do not worry about that. However, along with the C I developed DVT as part of the side effects so now am on warfarin for life. Some insurance co's just refuse to insure me, whilst others will insure me except for blood clots and related issues. This is despite the fact that I have traveled, with full disclosure, several times prior. Do they have an out if, say, I get mugged in Chicago (sorry Chicago, just an example) and bleed badly needing transfusions. The bleeding is due to the blood thinners! None of the ones I have spoken to thus far will give a firm answer. I am angry about this on 2 counts - failure to give straight answers and refusal to give full coverage, despite my safe history.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations