what are you listening to at the moment?

Started by findus, January 20, 2011, 12:06:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EtchedPixels

Something mildly insane (and if you don't like one track try another - they play about 25 instruments and everything is different)

Katzenjammer - A Bar In Amsterdam [Official Music Video]

(oh and they are touring the UK soon)
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

Agrippa

Alex Salmond on First Minister's Questions.

Aside from that anything but King Crimson , Leo Sayer, James Blunt and James Brown.
Nothing is certain but death and taxes -Benjamin Franklin

The Yorkshire Pud

How about this slice of musical genius ........  :thumbsup:

CAMEL - STATIONARY TRAVELLER

camel - Stationary Traveller HQ Audio

MattJ

They're there for their tea.

Jerry Howlett

Somewhere in the drunken haze of my memories , I believe I saw them. Great band.
Some days its just not worth gnawing through the straps.

bigbear

Camel and Genesis used to use the cinema across the road from my wife's office to rehearse in during the 1980's, so I got to hear them a lot then...

If I'm driving, then it's mainly 70's prog rock - Yes, Genesis, Camel, King Crimson, Jethro Tull...

If I'm painting delicate figures or preparing some rolling scenery, then it's Brian Eno, Ian Boddy or Sigur Ros...

Otherwise, I might listen to some folk or Jazz, or blues...

If I'm walking fast to get home I'll probably pop Ozric Tentacles onto the ipod.

Only 2 genres I'm not fond of - Country and Western and Opera!

Pengi

Just one Pendolino, give it to me, a beautiful train, from Italy

longbridge

Crikey Mike your going back a few years the mate but a great choice, I remember exactly where I was when I bought my first Steppenwolf  LP record all those years ago.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

bigbear

I first heard them on the Easy Rider soundtrack... The Pusher and Born to be Wild, if I remember correctly...

Newportnobby

Quote from: bigbear on October 11, 2012, 08:18:33 AM
I first heard them on the Easy Rider soundtrack... The Pusher and Born to be Wild, if I remember correctly...

You remember correctly ;)

bigbear

Thank goodness, I thought my long term memory might be going...  :no:

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £30.23
Below Goal: £69.77
Site Currency: GBP
30% 
April Donations