Revolution Trains Mystery Project

Started by Thorpe Parva, September 15, 2016, 11:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

acko22

Ha ha,

Well werr the hints just to throw you off just to mess with your head some more??

Guess you will juat have to see..... some day
Mechanical issues can be solved with a hammer and electrical problems can be solved with a screw driver. Beyond that it's verbal abuse which makes trains work!!

gerry9253

The next powered model is discussed on another forum.

Gerry

woodbury22uk

Quote from: gerry9253 on October 02, 2016, 01:08:12 PM
The next powered model is discussed on another forum.

Gerry

Sadly this is in a topic started by DJModels complaining that people are cancelling the Paypal invoices sent to them to get them to commit to his Class 92 crowdfunding project. Luckily for him lots of new people were signing up yesterday at the Fareham show and as a result of the DJModels press stories in this month's magazines. All a bit weird.
Mike

Membre AFAN 0196

Cooper

Outing a private approach to avoid duplication, as has happened on 'the other place's' thread, is IMHO poor form. Oh well, we shall just have to see who gets a viable product to market first. I'm pretty sure who I will end up giving my money to...

Skyline2uk

Well the sharing of a leaflet (distributed with the TEAs) on the TEA thread confirms what Revolution are proposing.

Awaiting new thread/official announcement from Revolution on this forum in due course.

Skyline2uk

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £82.34
Below Goal: £17.66
Site Currency: GBP
82% 
March Donations