Just my luck today Sprog and Dapol B1 broken

Started by GWR-Kris, April 05, 2012, 10:13:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GWR-Kris

Had some bad luck today first of all my Dapol B1 broke, part of the running gear broke near the piston, and has bent. so need to fix that but best of all my sprog has broken. you can hear the transformer clicking, dont even know why it starting to do that.

EtchedPixels

Quote from: GWR-Kris on April 05, 2012, 10:13:37 PM
Had some bad luck today first of all my Dapol B1 broke, part of the running gear broke near the piston, and has bent. so need to fix that but best of all my sprog has broken. you can hear the transformer clicking, dont even know why it starting to do that.

I had a sprog PSU fail a long long time ago. Check on the mailing list but it probably just needs the PSU changing which is a standard wall-wart anyway.

Alan
"Knowledge has no value or use for the solitary owner: to be enjoyed it must be communicated" -- Charles Pratt, 1st Earl Camden

GWR-Kris

im hope sprog will replace it as i only bought it on the 20th of March

GWR-Kris

have been contacted by Sprog today they are sedings me a replacement controller. so good news there.

B1 has been fix, but i have noticed that with both my B1's on some points they seem to catch something casuing them to jump slighlty even derail pending on sppend. its catching on the front the bit you remove for servicing, anyone else had this issue.

GWR-Kris

my replacement Sprog3 has just failed again today. Has anyone had issues like this in any way. I do not think its the PSU but the Sprog unit itself its failed in exactly the same way as it had before.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £40.23
Below Goal: £59.77
Site Currency: GBP
40% 
April Donations