HST derailing around corners

Started by jamespetts, March 30, 2020, 10:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scruff

I believe it is just power car packs in Executive and Swallow livery they are releasing this time though.
Full list here..
http://www.dapol.co.uk/Catalogue/22/index.html

Cheers
Mark

jamespetts

But the InterCity executive and Intercity swallow liveries of HST carriages are in the current catalogue, so people can recreate the joys of the mid 1980s to mid 1990s in full 8 coach form!
Peertube > Youtube

scruff

I only need one more Executive coach to make up the set but has anyone noticed that Dapol have corrected the red/white stripe width on the latest releases?
Looks like I will have to move the current ones I've got to the spares pool as they release correct ones! only 7 more to go!

Cheers
Mark

njee20

I've a vague recollection the Executive ones are in the current Collectors Club specials for something daft like £13 each; worth joining if you want more than 3, and definitely worth stocking up before the power car sets land and prices sky rocket.

scruff

I'm going to have to have a look for my list, I thought it was only the swallow ones on offer..

Cheers
Mark

njee20

Double checked - Executive buffet, and the whole gamut of blue/grey, otherwise it's the post privitisation liveries.

Please Support Us!
April Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Total Receipts: £50.23
Below Goal: £49.77
Site Currency: GBP
50% 
April Donations