The angry thread

Started by findus, March 29, 2011, 09:42:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooders

Quote from: oldrailbug on August 05, 2011, 09:03:24 PM
I am angry because I was walking my dog on our local beach 4 months ago and stood on a syringe, went for a routine visit to the doc yesterday for the results of some blood tests for different problem and they were normal, mentioned to him what happened on the beach so he phoned the Pathology people to find out if they still had any of my blood, they did so he ordered a Hepatitis B & C plus HIV test to be done, now I have to wait until next Friday for the results..

I am very angry at these morons that do not dispose of used needles properly and what is worse this happened near a kiddies playground.
I hope that it's good news from the medics.  :thumbsup:
I wanted to invent an engine that could run for ever. I could have developed a new train had I stayed in the railway. It would have looked like the AK-47 though. - Mikhail Kalashnikov

lesmond

Quote from: newportnobby on August 12, 2011, 03:49:59 PM
Likewise.
Dave - please let us know all is OK :wave:

Yes, please do  :thumbsup:
Malice in defeat; revenge in victory

longbridge

Hi chaps and thanks for your concern, all is OK and I posted a reply on the Happy Thread, regardless of the results it is nice to know I have friends here so thank you once again.
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

Newportnobby

Quote from: oldrailbug on August 12, 2011, 09:07:59 PM
Hi chaps and thanks for your concern, all is OK and I posted a reply on the Happy Thread, regardless of the results it is nice to know I have friends here so thank you once again.

The pleasure is all ours. Does this mean we can be naughty every so often :smiley-laughing:

longbridge

Quote from: newportnobby on August 12, 2011, 09:11:19 PM
Quote from: oldrailbug on August 12, 2011, 09:07:59 PM

The pleasure is all ours. Does this mean we can be naughty every so often :smiley-laughing:

Ha Ha, wouldn't be much of a forum if people never got just a little naughty every now and then, besides it keeps Tank and Lawrence on their toes
Keep on Smiling
Dave.

scotsoft

That has to be a first, you asking permission  :evil:

Newportnobby

Quote from: oldrailbug on August 12, 2011, 09:15:56 PM

Ha Ha, wouldn't be much of a forum if people never got just a little naughty every now and then, besides it keeps Tank and Lawrence on their toes

PULL!

findus

Sat in bed and need a drink, and really dont want to move! it really grinds my gears  >:( >:(

Newportnobby

Quote from: findus on August 12, 2011, 09:35:13 PM
Sat in bed and need a drink, and really dont want to move! it really grinds my gears  >:( >:(

Hey Findus - what's the trouble? Anything you want to discuss? :wave:

Dock Shunter

wouldn't bother with the drink Findus.If you get one,in half an hour you will
            be sat in bed need a p@#s and really wont want to move... :o

Tank

Tell her you have a headache!  :D

Newportnobby

Quote from: scotsoft on August 12, 2011, 09:17:07 PM

That has to be a first, you asking permission  :evil:
:smiley-laughing: :smiley-laughing:
I've been learning at the knee of Cloughie (of which more later). It must be a Lancashire thing ;D

Mustermark

Hope you're feeling better today Findus.

http://www.marksmodelrailway.com
I'm a personality prototype... you can tell, can't you.

jonclox

Quote from: Tank on August 12, 2011, 01:24:30 PM
My welder has just packed up. >:(   :thumbsdown:
Tell her to get bak out there and get on with the work . ??? Some women are just plain lazy at times
John A GOM personified
N Gauge can seriously damage your wealth.
Never force things. Just use a bigger hammer
Electronically and spelling dyslexic 
Ruleoneshire
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=17646.0
Re: Grainge & Hodder baseboards
http://www.ngaugeforum.co.uk/SMFN/index.php?topic=29659.0

Please Support Us!
March Goal: £100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Total Receipts: £77.34
Below Goal: £22.66
Site Currency: GBP